Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 54 Pikeville 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Gibson dunked over Shurtleff or so I've heard.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Final

He did but by that time many Pikeville fans had given up on the game, not all of them but alot. Thomas continues to show his ignorance by starting an 8th grader. Can we please get rid of this guy.
He didn't dunk over Robert.....Robert slid over the help and Gibson had an open lane to the basket....

Both teams played poorly this game......No one was hitting shots...esp in the first half
"Beef" Wrote:He didn't dunk over Robert.....Robert slid over the help and Gibson had an open lane to the basket....

Both teams played poorly this game......No one was hitting shots...esp in the first half

Green_Lig:
Congrats Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Final

He did but by that time many Pikeville fans had given up on the game, not all of them but alot. Thomas continues to show his ignorance by starting an 8th grader. Can we please get rid of this guy.

amen brother
another thing
did anyone that attend the game happen to see when snodgrass swung at honaker
im nto sure y he did this but there mustve been a reason
I am being continuously wrong in my predictions. So if anyone wants to know who is going to win, look at the predictions thread and go the opposite way.

But good job PCC.
This game was a very sloppy game. Thomas made a realy bad call when he left Sword in the game with 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter alowing Sword to pick up his 4th and missing most of the 2nd half. Sword was the defence for Pikeville making like 3 or 4 steals straight in a row for Pikeville. The 8th grader starting i didnt realy hink was that bad b/c if he hadnt then it prob would have been Honaker starting and he realy didnt have that great of a game. Also taking Perrish(spelling) out for most of the 1st quarter was a bad decision on Thomas's part.

and adressing the "punch" that was thrown i didnt c it but if i was guessing there were instances on both sides that led up to that and we all know tempers fly anyways in this heated rivalry.
"Beef" Wrote:He didn't dunk over Robert.....Robert slid over the help and Gibson had an open lane to the basket....

See exactly what I said. I was wrong about Robert getting dunked on because I wasnt paying attention. There was just no atmosphere tonight. No cheers at all.
Yeah....we were missing our cheerleaders (at Nationals)....so it kinda hurt the Pikeville cheering section.....and I don't know where our band was....they were suposed to be there?
Congrats Central
all i know is that snodgrass could not stay on his feet looked to me like he was a little top heavy if u know what im trying to say
Tim H played it out cool and made snodgrass look bad.....
I just watched the game on WPRG and it wasnt realy a punch Junk their was nothing realy signifcant about it and Honaker did stare him down. Did more than once actualy when Snoddgrass didnt even do anything.
Pikeville was still in this game in the 3rd quarter, they were actually up by 3. Then PC started their "boing" chant and they went on, I think, an 18-2 run.`
Good win for PCC...
Well from the stands, the dunk looked as if were something you'd see from another region. The 15th doesnt see much action up there. It was an awesome site to see though. Hadn't seen a dunk all year until this one. But, both teams played very sloppy. Good win for pc.
"Hurley" Wrote:Pikeville was still in this game in the 3rd quarter, they were actually up by 3. Then PC started their "boing" chant and they went on, I think, an 18-2 run.`

The "boing" chant is Pikeville's. I dont think that was a big difference maker seeing how they didnt have that many fans and I could only barely him them doing the chant.
What "boing" chant are you refering to?
"Beef" Wrote:What "boing" chant are you refering to?

He is talking about the chant where everytime someone dribbles you say boing and then when they pass you say pass and when they shoot shot. Just sort of trying to irritate the other team.
the honaker kid about got into it with a boy from ER too. He must trash talk a lot.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:the honaker kid about got into it with a boy from ER too. He must trash talk a lot.
Let's try not to start anything here. Keep this about the game please.
[glow=]yea I knew the P-Ville girls were gonna win theirs because they've got great coaches, but the boys know that's a different story they suck and it's not their fault we need to get rid of Thomas and bring in a new coach any coach as long as it isn't Thomas. Great dunk Anthony that was awesome.
What was with the suits? :? :?:

WAY TO PLAY YA HEART OUT GIRLS AND GUYS!!!![/glow]
"Junk" Wrote:all i know is that snodgrass could not stay on his feet looked to me like he was a little top heavy if u know what im trying to say
Tim H played it out cool and made snodgrass look bad.....

You shouldnt be calling Snodgrass fat because that is talking about a kids personal life. There is nothing he can do because it is a habit he cant break and he has tried to but he moves very well for someone his size. The honakers do talk alot of trash so I think both people are the blame for the punch being thrown. He asked for it so he got it.
Guys this is my last warning to stay on subject about the game. If you wanna talk about incidents that happened such as punches thrown and what not take it to PM's please. This is for talk about the actual game. Thanks.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:

He is talking about the chant where everytime someone dribbles you say boing and then when they pass you say pass and when they shoot shot. Just sort of trying to irritate the other team.
Oh alright...Pikeville did that LAST year Big Grin.....But not this year since Central thought they would start doing it too...we'll have to come up with something else 8)
"Beef" Wrote:
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:

Oh alright...Pikeville did that LAST year Big Grin.....But not this year since Central thought they would start doing it too...we'll have to come up with something else 8)
That's alright Beef.
Originality goes a long way!
This wasn't a good showing by PC against one of the worst 3 teams in the region, they should have won by more than 7 but nonetheles a victory is a victory, congrats.
Yea i agree blackcat. They played very poorly this game. Shouldve won by more.
its hard to go into Pikeville though with such a heated rivalry but yeah PC played poorley took bad shots and made some bad passes.