Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: School Starts Tomorrow (8/9) in Floyd Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I dont want to go back right now but I have too ! I'm entering my Junior year @ Prestonburg High School ! May Valley dosnt start till Monday the 14th (Due to no air conditioning)
Good luck man.
Have fun!! Mine doens't start back until the 21st... I dread it
I leave out thursday for camp.
Have fun Blackcat75! When does your school start?
Don't feel bad blackcat. Pike County starts in a few days as well as Pike Independent. I start classes on the 15th.
A week from monday I think.
Do you already have your schedule?
Nope, i did at morehead tho. lol
Good Luck Blackcat75, and remember to keep your eye on the prize. Eductaion!
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Good Luck Blackcat75, and remember to keep your eye on the prize. Eductaion!

lol sure.

No I'll be alright TC. Thanx man.
Good luck Blackcat75 ! If ya have a game @ Pikeville College I'll attend it fore sure !
My classes at EKU dont start until the 21st but I move down on the 16th.
Good to see classes getting postponed due to no air conditioning, with the heat we've had I could understand that, One thing I never understood was why they allowed graduations to be had in those steambath gyms before the recent a/c gyms went up. I heard before it got air Betsy Laynes dome was nearly unbearable for graduations.
Old gyms like Feds Creek, Elkhorn City, and Millard were hell holes from graduations. SOOO dang hot.

Pike County schools start back tommorow as well as the Big Sandy Community and Technical College.