Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PTI About The Bengals' Askew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People continue to hate the Bengals just for the sake of hating the Bengals. On PTI, they listed Askew (I think Askew) getting in trouble as on of the reasons that the Bengals have problems. Askew was told to move his car or get tased, he chose the first, went to get in his car, and they tased him, which is just a misunderstanding. They blew it out of proportion like he was public enemy number one.

The word of the day is propaganda:

1. publicity to promote something: information put out by an organization or government to promote a policy, idea, or cause

2. misleading publicity: deceptive or distorted information that is systematically spread
Everyones out to get a Celeb/Pro !
I dont care about the Bengals, but Fritz, the Bengals better win this year, or heads will roll... You simply cannot have such awful PR (pretty well deserved for the most part), and get away with it consistantly....

I just dont trust Chad Johnson, he's a time bomb....

Chris Henry should be cut, he's trouble maker #1....

The Bengals aren't the only team with problems, but from the outside it does look like they have more troublemakers than most teams...
FreakNasty Wrote:I dont care about the Bengals, but Fritz, the Bengals better win this year, or heads will roll... You simply cannot have such awful PR (pretty well deserved for the most part), and get away with it consistantly....

I just dont trust Chad Johnson, he's a time bomb....

Chris Henry should be cut, he's trouble maker #1....

The Bengals aren't the only team with problems, but from the outside it does look like they have more troublemakers than most teams...
Every team has trouble makers, the PTI guys are not picking on the Bengals, they have brought most of the bad PR on themselves IMO.