Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "Talledega Nights" The ballad of Ricky Bobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This movie is worth your money ! I thought it was great; The Panther part was great !
I want to see it so bad.
yeah it was a great movie a little to over the top but im not going to take any thing away from it go watch it it's so worth your time and money...
Saw the movie this weekend... it was good!! They kids enjoyed it as well as us!! I liked the cougar scene as well!! LOLOL....
I can't wait to go see it
funniest movie i have ever seen the dinner scene was some of the funniest stuff ever one of my favorite lines is im gonna come at you like a spider monkey
I think I'm going to watch it tonight... I can't wait
It was hilarious. I watched it Friday night and had a great time. Funniest movie I've seen in a while. The dinner scene was my favorite part as well, because of the prayer part but the kids were really funny too.
Ricky Bobby likes the "infant" Jesus.... Smile
I prefer the Christmas Jesus.

Dear baby Jesus, you 8 pound 5 ounce newborn that hasn't spoke his first word with chubby little clenched fists...

Lmao.
That was too funny!!!
I can;t wait to go see it... It looks awesome
My son it last night, said it was funny as hell.
feels like ive watched the whole movie by reading lol
NO... really.... you NEED to experience this one first hand!!! LOLOL....
I am soon....I had the offer to go tonight but I had to work O well...maybe this weekend hopefully
Japanese endorsement commerical was another one of my favorites.

And tampons. THERE ARE NO TAMPONS IN NASCAR! lol
You won't be wasting your money... WELL worth it!!
thetribe Wrote:Japanese endorsement commerical was another one of my favorites.

And tampons. THERE ARE NO TAMPONS IN NASCAR! lol

OMG!!! that was funny... reminded me of the "Larry the Cable Guy" joke about nascar....
I love Larry's joke about Nascar
All I have to say is...... SHAKE -N- BAKE!!no wait.... um walker & Texas ranger!
Now I'm the Magic Man, now you see me, now you don't!

WOOOO!
I thought this movie was hilarious. When the Applebee's commercial came on, I almost died, from laughing so hard. Definitley go see this one.
I figure that Applebee's probably paid around 10 million to be in that movie, lol.
I saw it tonight... I liked it
football05 Wrote:feels like ive watched the whole movie by reading lol

lol yep
It wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be though... probably because all the hype about it before I saw it
Can anyone remember what animal they said in this line at the VERY end of the movie:

I like to think as Jesus as a ___. It was something funny like a badger or something but I can't remember what.

BallaBaby

I saw it last night and liked it. Wasn't as funny as I thought it would be but I enjoyed it!
Hi I'm Ricky Bobby and if you don't chew big then red F*** you
Pages: 1 2