Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tired of everyone complaining about Tubby...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put this on the love Tubby and hate Tubby threads so this is what I think about everyone complaining about the coach...

Hands down Tubby is a great coach. Just look at all the wins he has recorded and SEC Titles he had brought to Lexington, plus we usually always seem to get to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 every year with the exception of 1 or 2 years. Sure we haven't won a title since 1998 but then again UK won the title in 1958 then a drought for 20 years till 1978 then another drought for 18 years till 1996 and I don't think anybody was on the internet posting and complaining about the awful job Adolph Rupp, Joe B. Hall, and Eddie Sutton was doing and griping on how much they hate them cuz that would be total b.s. cuz they did execellent jobs and so is Tubby. So for all you Tubby haters out there quit your complaining and go to Louisville or dUKe, or you could just shut up and stay loyal to the BIG BLUE regardless of who the coach is!!!!!!!!!!
Good post! But Tubby haters will never stop complaining on this website or on the street ! This is College Basketball theres over 200 teams in D1 and IMO think we should appreciate finishing in the top 25 every season ! I can live with that ! IMO all us UK fans are spolied with the winning tradition that UK has ! Where gonna lose 8 or 9 games this coming season and were gonna be a 4 or 5 seed in the Tourny and we will probley lose in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 ! Like I said before "I can live with that"
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:I put this on the love Tubby and hate Tubby threads so this is what I think about everyone complaining about the coach...

Hands down Tubby is a great coach. Just look at all the wins he has recorded and SEC Titles he had brought to Lexington, plus we usually always seem to get to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 every year with the exception of 1 or 2 years. Sure we haven't won a title since 1998 but then again UK won the title in 1958 then a drought for 20 years till 1978 then another drought for 18 years till 1996 and I don't think anybody was on the internet posting and complaining about the awful job Adolph Rupp, Joe B. Hall, and Eddie Sutton was doing and griping on how much they hate them cuz that would be total b.s. cuz they did execellent jobs and so is Tubby. So for all you Tubby haters out there quit your complaining and go to Louisville or dUKe, or you could just shut up and stay loyal to the BIG BLUE regardless of who the coach is!!!!!!!!!!
Tubby is a great coach and his win % is as high as any coaches at UK. Fans will be fane and they will do what they will do.
why cant he get and keep top notch prospects?