Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What schools are playing? I heard Johnson Central & Boyd Co played today or was it some Little League/Babe Ruth type game
X Factor Wrote:What schools are playing? I heard Johnson Central & Boyd Co played today or was it some Little League/Babe Ruth type game

talk is that there is an eastern kentucky conference. mostly 16th region teams but lawrence, paintsville, prestonsburg, and johnson central are in it. so far lawrence is 4-0 this summer. they beat boyd in a double header and beat russell in a double header. i believe jc and lawrence play tomorrow. pretty cool and hope all teams continue to field teams and play. will help eastern kentucky baseball.
Estill County has a home and home games with both Bourbon and Breathitt. They were looking for couple more games, not sure if they were able to find any or not
If anybody knows a summer team that could use an extra player i sure would be interested
Hazard is not playing at all this summer,i'm pretty sure.I know the 16 and under usually field a team but I don't think they are playing either.