Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky adds EJ Floreal to 2013 roster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EJ Floreal is a 6’5″ forward who also had interest from San Francisco, UC-Davis, Santa Clara and Tennessee.

http://www.nationofblue.com/highlights-o...j-floreal/

Walk-on
Why do we need him?
^
Looks better than Hood or Polson, and even Wiltjer.
I say give him one of there scholarships...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Lol,, you do know that would be a PR nightmare don't ya? Nice try at a joke though..

Mix1...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

The biggest Kyle Wiltjer hater on the planet = Gut

LOL
^^Hahaha, truth.

This is a great kid. I'm glad he gets this chance.
I will say that this could possibly turn out to be another veteran player to help support Cal's one and done teams.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The biggest Kyle Wiltjer hater on the planet = Gut

LOL

He should have played for Brad Stevens, he's be awesome then :HitWall:
People are so hard on Kyle Wiltjer, but he had a good year, won at least two games for UK last year. He isn't a super star or anything, but he brings some nice skills to the table and his outside shooting will be nice to have this coming season.
Patch Wrote:People are so hard on Kyle Wiltjer, but he had a good year, won at least two games for UK last year. He isn't a super star or anything, but he brings some nice skills to the table and his outside shooting will be nice to have this coming season.

I agree 100%. It's like people expect our weak players to be on the same level as our strongest. Did a ton for us last year, even trough his bad streaks, not to mention how valuable he was to our National Championship season.
Wiljter is definitely number one in my heart!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wiljter is definitely number one in my heart!

Guess every team has to have that pathetic loser fan..

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:Guess every team has to have that pathetic loser fan..

Mix1...

Guess every site has to have that one guy who claims to know all the nba prospects and UK "insiders", but always lets us down with his wrong information.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wiljter is definitely number one in my heart!

Lol, now that's more like it! Confusednicker: