Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oldham County Colonels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard there could be trouble on the horizon for Brown in Oldham Co., players not buying into the system and and coaches leaving for newer and healthier positions???? Tell me what is going on and what to expect out of OC this year??
1) Coaches, like people in all professions look to move up the ladder for healthier positions all the time.
2) Kids "not buying" in is becoming a pandemic everywhere (there isn't a school out there who doesn't have a large number of kids walking the halls, not playing football and should be).
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:1) Coaches, like people in all professions look to move up the ladder for healthier positions all the time.
2) Kids "not buying" in is becoming a pandemic everywhere (there isn't a school out there who doesn't have a large number of kids walking the halls, not playing football and should be).

That was my attempt at being politically correct and nice. I actually heard they didn't want to work for him and the players really don't want to play for him.... :ChairHit: