Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County's Cole Wilson #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cole had a very good showing this weekend at VTO combine. 4.6 laser time and 4.55 hand timed 40's. He also had a very good visit to UNC Charlotte. Read the bottom of the page! http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/con...ID=1511285
Very impressive! Not every game you get to play against a D-1 BCS level receiver.

Congrats to Mr. Cole.
Most of the colleges like him on defense at either a SS FS OSL
Good luck to Cole and the Blackbears this football season. Cole has really dedicated himself to this program. I expect big thiings from Cole and the Blackbears! Is it football season yet?
It's great to see Cole realizing his potential and getting some recognition. I have been around this kid since he was just a toddler and always knew that he some incredible physical abilities. Congrats to you Cole. Go Black Bears!
:theman: mr. cole i wish you the bests in this upcoming seasons go black bears from williamsburg.:howdy::howdy:
Will Larkey split him out wide primarily or put him at the back of that Power-I?
Great to see Eastern Kentucky boys getting the recognition they deserve. I believe the Black Bears will be the best team in the mountains this year, and they will be one of the favorites to win the 5A title. Good Luck Black Bears!!!!!
PaytoPlay Wrote:Will Larkey split him out wide primarily or put him at the back of that Power-I?

I say he will be doing both. With a kid like that you can put him anywhere and he going to make plays.
^^
I agree. He's like the "garbage man" in basketball; no matter where you put him, he gets the job done!!

Go Black Bears!!!!
Congrats to the young man! Be nice to see him get an offer from Kentucky!! Can't wait to see him play this season!!
Wow, that's awesome to hear about Cole. I hope he and a few others from this coming years black bears team will be playing somewhere at the next level. Even though Cole got injuried during the spring game, he and the rest of the bears were really impressive during the scrimmage. HC has now added speed to their power, and cole's is very obvious out there, fastest HC team to be put together in my book. Will be a very good year for the bears i think..Congrats #2
Cole just rolled his ankle in the spring game and was not injured just got hurt that day. for college purposes he was not injured. Getting hurt and injured are different. No big deal just don't want coaches if they read this, to get the wrong impression. He will be fine this year! Thanks to all for you guys support!
umm ok