Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cortney Bentley Hall of Famer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cortney Bentley was inducted into the Pike County Board of Education Hall of Fame on July 31. Congratulations Cortney , we are all proud of you. :thumpsup:
greenwave Wrote:Cortney Bentley was inducted into the Pike County Board of Education Hall of Fame on July 31. Congratulations Cortney , we are all proud of you. :thumpsup:

Cortney is simply one of the greatest individuals I know. Simply put, she is a great kid! Congrats Cort...I look forward to watching you play at Pikeville College.
I'll second that beaver.
personally i think her softball jersey should be framed and hung in the gym haha seriously
She was extremly deserving of this award I hope she continues to do great things at Pikeville college.
Congrats Cortney!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:personally i think her softball jersey should be framed and hung in the gym haha seriously

It is a shame they don't have somewhere to hang it at the field. They have three regional titles, a state record holder, and a heck of a team returning; but they get the least amount of respect among the sports programs at sv.
congrats
greenwave Wrote:Cortney Bentley was inducted into the Pike County Board of Education Hall of Fame on July 31. Congratulations Cortney , we are all proud of you. :thumpsup:

:rockon:

It's important to note that this is an all-around honor, not just for sports.
Cortney Bentley was an all around good softball player! And I wish her the best of luck while she is in college!
It is a shame they don't have somewhere to hang it at the field. They have three regional titles, a state record holder, and a heck of a team returning; but they get the least amount of respect among the sports programs at sv.

It is the truth! they are are really good team! and im not syaing anyting about the boys or anything! but the boy sports get all the attention even if they are not having a real good season! but what can we do!