Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 3 Lawrence Co. 2 15th Region Semi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PBurg advances to the Finals to face Belfry on Thursday. Congrats to Coach Simpkins and the Blackcats!
Who will be on the mound tommorrow for both teams? Predictions for tommorrow?
Congrats to the Blackcats!
Congrats to Pburg. Coach simpkins got his win over the bulldogs when it matters. Good luck in finals
Good baseball game to watch. There was A LOT of coaching going on
Excellent game. Prestonsburg is one of the fastest teams I've seen. Looks like they're 2-0 against my Pirates, but two good games. I hope for a Pirates win, but at least want to see a GOOD game.

The pitcher for Prestonsburg #00 went the distance in this one, and didn't get rattled when Lawrence tied it up in the 5th.
Great game between two good teams and two very good pitchers.

Congrats Blackcats!
I told everyone who would asked me for a prediction about this game this:

"First one to 3 wins"...

These 2 teams may be near mirror images of each other. They have played 4 or 5 times this year counting scrimmages, and every game was a 1 run game. 4 runs would have won every game...

LC had some absolutely beautiful defensive plays last night. Their first baseman made an absolutely huge defensive grab on a little looper to short right field by Aaron Foley to save a couple of runs. Even though I'm a Blackcat, I stood, applauded, and tipped my hat to that play. Their catcher made one of the better block the plate-tags I have seen to save a run.

It's a shame that one team had to lose this game.

Trey Stapleton was an absolute warrior on the mound for the Blackcats tonight.

Couldn't be prouder of the Blackcats.

LC is gonna be SCARY good next year...
pirateforlife00 Wrote:Who will be on the mound tommorrow for both teams? Predictions for tommorrow?

I read in another thread that Belfry will throw Zac Fields and Prestonsburg will have both Adam Griffith and Jarin Hall available.
Congrats on win. A very good team. I say P-burg wins Region 5-2.
How long has it been since Pburg has been in the finals? And what was the last time they won? Same questions for Belfry?