Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 7 Letcher County Central 4 (14th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Campton....Perry Central moves on to face Estill County while Letcher's season comes to an end
Well i thought lcc might could pull it off but they just couldn't get it together. Good luck to those seniors who are leaving.
Im sure those girls give it all but i would say they wasn't prepared enough (practiced). So hold your head up girls
Baseball buster u truly are one of kind, they have missed practice maybe 3 times lets see graduation for families at Lcc and Jenkins that is since feb. so don't no where you get your info from so u don't no. Lets see what happened against Pcc was you there? Didn't think so, the girls had 3 hits coaches can't bat for them but let me guess they probably never worked on batting, they had 4or5 balls from the pitcher thrown in the dirt that hit the fence Pcc scored 4 runs. They played like crap, the 3rd baseman played horrible. But my daughter will play next year for both the coaches I think they done a heck of a job and about practice they would practice everyday except Sunday 530- 730 but according to you they didn't do nothing, but until next year. If I was you, go up to the coaches and tell them there faults and maybe you can fix the problem. Didn't think so no -----
You call 1 practice in-between district tourny and region tourny working hard and wanting to win! No wonder they played horrible. But you'll try to come up with more excuses. Season is over I'm done
I understand everyone's frustration, but it comes down to the fact we had talent on the team. The problem was teams cohesiveness and preparation. Practice is important, and if they didn't practice enough then at was part of preparation. However me not being up ere due to work and family, I don't know how dedicated the girls was or if it was just a few. Something was a issue up there for sure. Hopefully in the off season issues can be resolved and we will be a better program next year.