Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: C teams and there players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best C teams and best players for c team
the only team i have heard anything about is sfms, they should have a pretty good team this year
Actually, SMFS doesn't have a C team. C teams are 6th grade and under. SFMS is 7th and 8th grade only. McDowell and Osborne are k-6 schools and each have a C team which feeds into SFMS. McDowell did finish second behind ACMS in the Floyd County Tournament in 2006.
Middle School discussions ot even Little League, I can understand. BUT, C-TEAMS? Why? I think I will go to the baseball forum and asked who will have the best T-BALL teams next year. Yeah it's a sport and some of those little fellas and gals are pretty good for their ages. But, come on guys. Their time for forums will come soon enough.
Actually, with the exception of McDowell and Osborne, C-teams are middle school teams. If you look at this website you will notice it says:
Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports.

If you really don't care to discuss middle school sports, then simply don't read the threads pertaining to them.
gotcha2 Wrote:Actually, with the exception of McDowell and Osborne, C-teams are middle school teams. If you look at this website you will notice it says:
Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports.

If you really don't care to discuss middle school sports, then simply don't read the threads pertaining to them.

I do like discussing Middle School sports. But, C-Teams, as posted earlier by another person, are 5th & 6th grades. All Middle Scool teams in the state are made up of 7th & 8th Graders. 5th and 6th graders are considered Elementary schools. BUT, what ever floats your boat. It just seems funniy that the person wanting to talk about this had to make a second thread just to get someone to respond. I just think this is a little early to be talking about them. JMO.:thumpsup:
I would bet the kid who started this thread is a 5th or 6th grade basketball player, who just wanted to get some people's attention. Probably wanted to see if his name would get mentioned on BGR. Since BGR is open to the public, anyone can create a name and start a thread. So that is my opinion.
Betsy Layne always seem to have a good C-team
OnCeABobcat Wrote:I would bet the kid who started this thread is a 5th or 6th grade basketball player, who just wanted to get some people's attention. Probably wanted to see if his name would get mentioned on BGR. Since BGR is open to the public, anyone can create a name and start a thread. So that is my opinion.

You have a Good Point!
i agree