Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Newport Catholic 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug. 16 @ Holmes (scrimmage) 4A
Aug. 23 vs Ashland Blazer 4A
Aug. 30 vs Cooper 5A
Sept 06 @ Campbell Co. 6A
Sept 13 @ Simon Kenton 6A
Sept 20 vs Dixie 6A
Sept 27 vs Lloyd 2A
Oct. 04 vs OPEN ("donnybrook" special)
Oct. 11 @ Newport 2A
Oct. 18 @ Brossart 2A
Oct. 25 vs Holy Cross 2A
Oct. 31 vs Beechwood 1A
I predict a loss to Caldwell Co in state championship game this year, by 2 td's or more.
strawberryshakeman Wrote:Aug. 16 @ Holmes (scrimmage) 4A
Aug. 23 vs Ashland Blazer 4A
Aug. 30 vs Cooper 5A
Sept 06 @ Campbell Co. 6A
Sept 13 @ Simon Kenton 6A
Sept 20 vs Dixie 6A
Sept 27 vs Lloyd 2A
Oct. 04 vs OPEN ("donnybrook" special)
Oct. 11 @ Newport 2A
Oct. 18 @ Brossart 2A
Oct. 25 vs Holy Cross 2A
Oct. 31 vs Beechwood 1A

As always, top notch schedule for the small school. Interested in seeing how the new coach does.
mysonis55 Wrote:I predict a loss to Caldwell Co in state championship game this year, by 2 td's or more.

It will be interesting this year how NCC does. Ashland will be the tell tale because they seem to have a pretty good squad. The 6A teams they've schedule are improved, not to mention Cooper who made it to the 5A
finals last year. From what I've heard their defense should be stingy, not to big, but fast. They will have some tall receivers 6'4, 6'5, 6'2 with sub 4.8 speed as well as quick backs. QB will be questionable, but they might take their lumps early with s soph Qb to get ready for another run at state. This team is not as good as last year's but I've heard they might have more depth with their junior and soph class.
This is probably the toughest non district schedule in 2A. If that schedule doesnt prepare you for the playoffs nothing will. Good luck.