Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 103 - Pacers 102 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lebron James with the game winning layup at the buzzer.

I love how it was a typical catch-and-shoot situation but Lebron went right to the rack.

Ball out of bounds with two seconds and he catches the ball with his back to the basket - then he turns around and the defender just got left.

As soon as he spun I knew this one was over with. You're not stopping him with a help defender when he's got a full head of steam.

Great game.
Paul George cost the Pacers this game
baller4lyfe Wrote:Paul George cost the Pacers this game

For getting left on that last play?
Paul george kept the pacers in the game. You have to make lebron catch the ball moving away from the goal. George over played it and Vogul took hibbert out of the game to matchup. I didnt like it.
Pacers played their best offensive game of the playoffs. Gonna have to get back to rough and tough d to compete in this series. Not gonna beat miami in a scoring match. Even though Paul George and West tried their best to.
LOL, without Paul George's INCREDIBLE play, the Pacers lose in regulation and never would have forced the Heat to make a basket with 2.2 seconds. George proved last night he is a Super Star. I said last October, the only team in the league that I fear as a Heat fan, is the Indiana Pacers. This team will not back down! I love that team, they are fun to watch.

There is a lot of piling on Vogel for not having Hibbert in the game. I can certainly agree with that assessment, but would Hibbert have popped out with Bosh? That play was a veteran play that was 100% Lebron. I'm not going to fault George on that play. Lebron felt where George was at, when he felt George on his left hip, he positioned himself to ensure that he could rub George off and take it to the rack. Had George stayed off of him, Lebron would have still taken it left and I do not believe George could have positioned himself to prevent it. No matter what, George required help on that play. So, where was Lee. Hibbert was not there, but Lee HAS to be in the middle if Hibbert isn't!!!!
Stardust Wrote:LOL, without Paul George's INCREDIBLE play, the Pacers lose in regulation and never would have forced the Heat to make a basket with 2.2 seconds. George proved last night he is a Super Star. I said last October, the only team in the league that I fear as a Heat fan, is the Indiana Pacers. This team will not back down! I love that team, they are fun to watch.

There is a lot of piling on Vogel for not having Hibbert in the game. I can certainly agree with that assessment, but would Hibbert have popped out with Bosh? That play was a veteran play that was 100% Lebron. I'm not going to fault George on that play. Lebron felt where George was at, when he felt George on his left hip, he positioned himself to ensure that he could rub George off and take it to the rack. Had George stayed off of him, Lebron would have still taken it left and I do not believe George could have positioned himself to prevent it. No matter what, George required help on that play. So, where was Lee. Hibbert was not there, but Lee HAS to be in the middle if Hibbert isn't!!!!

I would have settled for a Bosh jump shot over a james layup.
^ Amen!!!
This is the closest the Pacers will get.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is the closest the Pacers will get.

You think it will be a sweep?
^
Yup!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Yup!

lol.
I think the Pacers will be able to win one, but this took too much out of them, having a great shot at winning on the road and losing like they did. Pencil the Heat in the finals.
Go MIAMI! Lebron's not worried about stats like others are, he just gets the job done. A Great player just as he was in Cleveland! Be a good series. Obsessed. Getting the popcorn ready!:moon:Tongueirate04:
Pacers take game 2. Lebron 2 turnovers in the final 48 seconds.
Dang those refs.

All jokes and trolling aside, I like the Pacers.
Huge Miller fan as a kid.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dang those refs.

All jokes and trolling aside, I like the Pacers.
Huge Miller fan as a kid.

I was at a graduation. Came home and seen George dunking on the bird man!

I didnt say a word about the refs last game, I been doing some therapy sessions and working real hard on that :biglmao:
[YOUTUBE="Why I hate the heat"]BBVK0CDo8O0[/YOUTUBE]

This is why I hate the Miami heat. This is clearly a foul.
^ you know Cat, you inane bellyaching about every single sports reffing is Old. You have become.........
[Image: boring2.jpg]

It's not even a rub anymore. It was "Your Thing". It ran it's course, and is just plain old!
Lebron is GOAT! Hands down! :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:^ you know Cat, you inane bellyaching about every single sports reffing is Old. You have become.........
[Image: boring2.jpg]

It's not even a rub anymore. It was "Your Thing". It ran it's course, and is just plain old!

[YOUTUBE="FLOP FLOP FLOP"]Gts0TlE4TnQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="1ZpGKC62qvs"]1ZpGKC62qvs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="-6iibPJb-yo"]-6iibPJb-yo[/YOUTUBE]
He is great, but James does get by with a lot.
Charles Barkley: “I Know the NBA Wants the Heat in the Finals, But Tell Your Referees to Calm Down!”
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Charles Barkley: “I Know the NBA Wants the Heat in the Finals, But Tell Your Referees to Calm Down!”

Barkleys always butt-hurt because hes setting around of bunch a guys with rings and has to talk about players potentially doing what he never done. James doesn't get by with nothing the other stars don't.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Barkleys always butt-hurt because hes setting around of bunch a guys with rings and has to talk about players potentially doing what he never done. James doesn't get by with nothing the other stars don't.

Why would he be butt hurt about lebron? Or the heat. HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!
You whine and bitch about the exact same things. Get a new gig Cat, it's uncoming to be Sooooooo predictable.....
I never liked Barkley.
I also never liked the Knicks.

I loved the Pacers and watching Miller give everybody hell. Very underrated player, mostly because of his mouth, but thats what made him so likeable to me. He was the heel of the NBA and it worked because he was so good.
Stardust Wrote:You whine and bitch about the exact same things. Get a new gig Cat, it's uncoming to be Sooooooo predictable.....

Jump on that bandwagon
Why was the only rim protector the Pacers have, Roy Hibbert not in the last play of the game? I understand he wasn't playing well against the pick and roll, but no pick and roll will be happening in 2 seconds. Coaching error. Great play by Lebron.