Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Watch the news tonight!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We went down training camp, I went outside the ropes onto the path for all the players (which is illegal, but none of the workers, players or coaches had a problem with it, and even asked if I needed help to be closer, I'm not complaining:Thumbs: ), and Chad Johnson came up and started talking to me (so did almost every other player, but that's irrelevant to my story), and a bunch of news places filmed us talking. So, everyone should watch the news tonight cause I'm sure it could be on a few different stations .

Anyways, I think Chad assumed I was deaf because of the lil computer I use to type, because I asked him if anybody could cover 85 in '06, and he wrote out no! It was amazing
Congrats hope you enjoyed the day and the heat.
CatDawg Wrote:Congrats hope you enjoyed the day and the heat.

Yeah it was great, I'm going down tomorrow and wednesday too
thats awsome Bfritz....so what was ur conversations about with chad....My buddies told me he has a awsome ride.......
football05 Wrote:thats awsome Bfritz....so what was ur conversations about with chad....My buddies told me he has a awsome ride.......

I was just like "Chad can I get some love," and he was like "Yeah anything my man," but he was on his way into the locker room and had 300 other people looking for an autograph, so after he signed my thing and I asked him who could cover 85, I just let him go
did u fall in love lol
football05 Wrote:did u fall in love lol
Yeah I did, he's awesome. He just had fun, loves his teammates, loves the fans, loves being here, but does his job. I'll have more when I list my countdown to opening day later, but wow, wow about Chad and wow about the whole team
And I bet you look in the corner of the field and there is policemen on horses and then you see the prison bus ride up and let the Bengals team off.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And I bet you look in the corner of the field and there is policemen on horses and then you see the prison bus ride up and let the Bengals team off.

There has been 5 or so players with problems........ the team has over 80 players, so why would the team be on that bus? Look at any team in the NFL, you'd have trouble finding any team who have ever had less than only 5 players in trouble. Furthermore, how much do you know for sure about the troubled situations and players? How much of it have you just been told?

Tell me the answer to those questions, and hopefully it will justify you judging and criticizing the whole team.
man i wish i was there with you. SO I COULD PUNCH PALMER IN THE ACL!
just kidding i love the bungels
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And I bet you look in the corner of the field and there is policemen on horses and then you see the prison bus ride up and let the Bengals team off.

Why haven't you responded to my response to this? I see that you've posted in the Professional Sports Discussions, so I know you've seen it. Really though, I'd like to see you respond.

By the way, if you saw them all today, you wouldn't be criticizing them. They work hard, and they give the fans about anything.

It's about time that we get some tough nosed agrressive players!!! I love the trouble that they have been in, it is getting us some great attention!! This will keep all eyes on Cincinnati. Shoot, the media loves these kinds of things. T.O. is all that ESPN has talked about for the last year.....so now we have given them some more firewood!!!!! WHO-DEY!!!
Name them then BFRITZ..I just go on with what the media talks about..I know just about or probably as much as you do , well about anything for that matter! So come on big boy, name me 5 players on a team..ANY TEAM IN THE NFL that has gotten into trouble publicly!!!!!! And especially in the last 3 months, I can also tell you 1 more thing that is a FACT....THE STEELERS KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS..HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAH.WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Name them then BFRITZ..I just go on with what the media talks about..I know just about or probably as much as you do , well about anything for that matter! So come on big boy, name me 5 players on a team..ANY TEAM IN THE NFL that has gotten into trouble publicly!!!!!! And especially in the last 3 months, LMFAO! I can also tell you 1 more thing that is a FACT....THE STEELERS KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS..HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAH.WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I don't live near those cities so I don't have first hand knowledge. The Steelers took a cheap shot, and won a tainted Super Bowl HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAH.WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Plus, 5 players don't make a whole team. So, once again, you've avoided my question, why would the whole team be getting off a prison bus? So, you have no idea about what really happened, just what the media has told you, so how does that justify judging them?
Exactly!!
NUFF SAID....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Exactly!!
NUFF SAID....

Quit hiding and answer my questions
Chad Johnson is their best player!!
NYY10 Wrote:Chad Johnson is their best player!!

I don't think you can say that because you can't compare what a player at a different postion does........ Best receiver on the team? Hands down. Best receiver in the league? I'd say hands down again.
BFritz Wrote:We went down training camp, I went outside the ropes onto the path for all the players (which is illegal, but none of the workers, players or coaches had a problem with it, and even asked if I needed help to be closer, I'm not complaining:Thumbs: ), and Chad Johnson came up and started talking to me (so did almost every other player, but that's irrelevant to my story), and a bunch of news places filmed us talking. So, everyone should watch the news tonight cause I'm sure it could be on a few different stations .

Anyways, I think Chad assumed I was deaf because of the lil computer I use to type, because I asked him if anybody could cover 85 in '06, and he wrote out no! It was amazing
With all DUE respect why should anyone watch you do something illegal? I am sure that almost every fan at that camp would love to have had the opportunity to do what you did, but they respected the rules, why didn't you? I for one think this was a childish act and you need to follow the rules like the rest of us.
Hey PLAYBOY5, If you don't like the subject get off the thread NOW!
This thread was about BFritz hopefully being on TV sports. You want to talk about a different part of the team or sport go to the Pro threads about those things. Don't push this off topic.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:With all DUE respect why should anyone watch you do something illegal? I am sure that almost every fan at that camp would love to have had the opportunity to do what you did, but they respected the rules, why didn't you? I for one think this was a childish act and you need to follow the rules like the rest of us.

With all DUE respect, the first time it happened, we were rolling around looking for a good place to go, and we asked a worker, he said "if you go right there, you should be in perfect position, don't worry about it, I'll tell the rest of the workers that I said it was ok." The second time it happened, the brakes on my wheelchair wouldn't hold on the hill, so I kept sliding forward, and alls I did was flip the rope over my head so it wouldn't knock over the poles holding it, so I was up against the rope, just on the other side.

So, yeah, I did follow the rules, and it wasn't childish. I, for one, think you're childish and need to quit talking to me like you're better than me and like I'm an asshole. If, for one, the workers had yelled at me and I had still done it and I had been bragging about that, then you could call me childish. However, seeing as how the workers were helping me and telling me where to go, and the players were supporting me, I was doing nothing wrong or childish.

With all DUE respect
BFritz Wrote:With all DUE respect, the first time it happened, we were rolling around looking for a good place to go, and we asked a worker, he said "if you go right there, you should be in perfect position, don't worry about it, I'll tell the rest of the workers that I said it was ok." The second time it happened, the brakes on my wheelchair wouldn't hold on the hill, so I kept sliding forward, and alls I did was flip the rope over my head so it wouldn't knock over the poles holding it, so I was up against the rope, just on the other side.

So, yeah, I did follow the rules, and it wasn't childish. I, for one, think you're childish and need to quit talking to me like you're better than me and like I'm an asshole. If, for one, the workers had yelled at me and I had still done it and I had been bragging about that, then you could call me childish. However, seeing as how the workers were helping me and telling me where to go, and the players were supporting me, I was doing nothing wrong or childish.

With all DUE respect

I was just going by what you said about it being illegal, I did not make that up. As far as the rest of your post, ok. People always have justifications to why it is alright to not follow rules.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I was just going by what you said about it being illegal, I did not make that up. As far as the rest of your post, ok. People always have justifications to why it is alright to not follow rules.

It was obviously not breaking the rules if the workers and everyone else were telling me where to go and helping me do it. Also not breaking the rules if the players were happy to see me supporting them and didn't mind that I was out there.

Oh yeah, I even asked Rudi when he came over if he would sign for this little kid about who couldn't get close to him but had been waiting all day, which he did, and the kid's dad thanked me and told me how much it meant to him and his son.

So, in summary, 1) I followed the rules (I said it's illegal, I should have said "normally illegel") 2) I wasn't justifying anything since I did nothing wrong. 3) I'm not an asshole

With all DUE respect
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:With all DUE respect why should anyone watch you do something illegal? I am sure that almost every fan at that camp would love to have had the opportunity to do what you did, but they respected the rules, why didn't you? I for one think this was a childish act and you need to follow the rules like the rest of us.

What a classless post!!!! I was at the training camp the same day, and Fritz wasn't doing anything wrong. With all the negative things that has happened to the Bengals lately, it is great to see the players go a little out of their way to make others, who are not as fortunate, feel special too!! You are a real man BrahmaBull. Hey Fritz, WHO-DEY!!!
bball fan Wrote:What a classless post!!!! I was at the training camp the same day, and Fritz wasn't doing anything wrong. With all the negative things that has happened to the Bengals lately, it is great to see the players go a little out of their way to make others, who are not as fortunate, feel special too!! You are a real man BrahmaBull. Hey Fritz, WHO-DEY!!!

Amen, my brother, amazing post. Thanks for taking my back:notworthy
Brahmabull there was no need in saying that ! Don't try to put someone down cause this was a once in a lifetime chance and Bfritz took it !
WHO DEY is so ran in the ground....I mean how does a team come out with a saying like that just because they have had what...2 winning season in the last 20 years!!! And what have they honestly proved? I am not downing the Bengals because I could care less about them like the rest of the nation besides Cincy peeps and some Ky people! There arrogance is ridiculous and well guess what..DON'T PREACH IT IF YOU CAN'T REACH IT! MEANING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WHO DEY is so ran in the ground....I mean how does a team come out with a saying like that just because they have had what...2 winning season in the last 20 years!!! And what have they honestly proved? I am not downing the Bengals because I could care less about them like the rest of the nation besides Cincy peeps and some Ky people! There arrogance is ridiculous and well guess what..DON'T PREACH IT IF YOU CAN'T REACH IT! MEANING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes time to make a good team and thats what they've finally accomplished ! They have proved there selfes ! Winning the AFC North over the team (Steelers) who ended up winning the Super Bowl ! If Carson Palmer hadnt got hurt on the 2nd play of the game I feel the Bengals would have won the Super Bowl last season !
Brahmabull, PLAYBOY5 I said it once, If you guys don't like the Bengals, go talk about it in another the Pro forum, DON'T put BFritz down and trash the Bengals in this thread. You've put it off topic. LAST WARNING!
Off Topic....