Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pages about Obamacare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Federal Register/ Vol. 75, No. 221 / Wednesday, November 17, 2010 / Proposed Rules 70159
72268 Federal Register/ Vol. 77, No. 234 / Wednesday, December 5, 2012 / Proposed Rules
Federal Register/ Vol. 75, No. 137 / Monday, July 19, 2010 / Proposed Rules 41787

check out the page numbers 70159, 72298, 41787 this is just some of the stuff it's thousands of pages. no body can understand this
good post tog

here is a video with additional information 2 add on 2 ur post

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HcB...&vg=medium
I can just see the headlines now. Members of the tea party denied medical care by IRS. I guess my heart pump will be out of the question.
Since from a phone, I'm posting only the link. Sorry Hoot. I know you don't like just links.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/20...ium-rates/
TheRealVille Wrote:Since from a phone, I'm posting only the link. Sorry Hoot. I know you don't like just links.

shhh
TheRealVille Wrote:Since from a phone, I'm posting only the link. Sorry Hoot. I know you don't like just links.

The first words of Rick Ungar's article, Contributor - "I write from the left on politics and policy."

I've heard Ungar speak on just about everything. Not once has he ever had the first critical word to offer up on this administration. California ObamaCare was to be heavily subsidized from the start so, we'll see how everything really turns out.

I just heard Dr. Manny Alvarez state categorically that the entire ACA was nothing but, "thousands of pages of lies upon lies. And must be repealed." Maybe a true believer liberal has it right and maybe he doesn't.
BTW, a little hard to fit that optimism into a comfortable fit with the major labor unions who now oppose ObamaCare, wouldn't you say?
TheRealThing Wrote:The first words of Rick Ungar's article, Contributor - "I write from the left on politics and policy."

I've heard Ungar speak on just about everything. Not once has he ever had the first critical word to offer up on this administration. California ObamaCare was to be heavily subsidized from the start so, we'll see how everything really turns out.

I just heard Dr. Manny Alvarez state categorically that the entire ACA was nothing but, "thousands of pages of lies upon lies. And must be repealed." Maybe a true believer liberal has it right and maybe he doesn't.
BTW, a little hard to fit that optimism into a comfortable fit with the major labor unions who now oppose ObamaCare, wouldn't you say?
Because someone "writes from the left" doesn't mean they are wrong. That's your guys standard excuse everytime you hear something you don't like to hear, or goes against your right wing lean.
TheRealVille Wrote:Because someone "writes from the left" doesn't mean they are wrong. That's your guys standard excuse everytime you hear something you don't like to hear, or goes against your right wing lean.
Doesn't make them "right" either:biglmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:Because someone "writes from the left" doesn't mean they are wrong. That's your guys standard excuse everytime you hear something you don't like to hear, or goes against your right wing lean.

Not an excuse at all. But, bias is bias and when you "write from the left" you have declared your left "lean" going in. Why then, would any logically thinking person doubt his opinions were from the left?

There have been a number of liberals of late who in light of the president's "trifecta of trouble," have gotten much more reasonable in their comments and effectively pulled in their liberal horns. It is as I have been saying, if the conservatives of this land ever unite and vote enough of these liberal loons out of office, the climate would change immediately and the tone would scale back to how it was during the Clinton days.

In the meantime, Ungar isn't really a reporter. More like a torch bearer for progressivism. His alignment with liberals is a necessary evil best described by the Chinese proverb "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Hopefully, one day in the not too distant future, the uneasy alliance of these special interest groups will fall apart. Selfishness is not a doctrine on which to build the interests of a nation like the US. Cuba maybe, but not the USA.