Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Potential Head Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are lot of great assistant coaches out there. Who are some of the top ones ready to be head coaches?

One name that comes to mind is Lucas Ford, Somerset High School, Offensive Coordinator. One state title, state final and 4 regional championships. He is class and has a tenacious work ethic. Blue collar guy who relates well with players.
A younger coach that would do a great job leading a team in my mind is Ryan Chapman at Belfry. He has the knowledge, desire and skill to get the job done.
tommy williams from my very own prp, we went from a 5-6 team to a 14-1 team and it was mostly because of him he led us to the state championship
Louisville Male's Tye Lawson, offensive coordinator and head freshman coach. Freshman went 9-0 last season and 15-2 in the past two seasons. Varsity team went to the state championship in 2010 and looks to be thriving offensively. Young and knowledgeable, and from what I hear the kids love playing for him.
I know Eastern had a young offensive coordinator that had a fantastic year, but I'm not sure of his name? Any clarity?