Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County Football?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wanting to know what kind of offense and defense that Magoffin County runs and who are going to be the leaders this year with the new coach. How many kids are out and how does everyone think they are going to be. I know they lost there MANCHILD QB. So if anyone could give me a little info??
I was wanting to know what kind of offense and defense that Magoffin County runs...

wishbone...53

who are going to be the leaders this year with the new coach

are you asking about player leadership? if so...anthony gibson, curtis bradly, jordan howard.

How many kids are out

should start the season with 35-40

how does everyone think they are going to be

the answer will surprise you
ain'tneverscared Wrote:I was wanting to know what kind of offense and defense that Magoffin County runs...

wishbone...53

who are going to be the leaders this year with the new coach

are you asking about player leadership? if so...anthony gibson, curtis bradly, jordan howard.

How many kids are out

should start the season with 35-40

how does everyone think they are going to be

the answer will surprise you
They have some good numbers out, I dont know how they are going to be though, the Jenkins and Mogoffin county scrimmage will set the tone for the rest of the season for both teams
I fount out that Mcgoffin only have 25 players..
only having 25 players and the way they played last year, this season is going to be a long, tough road
yeah i agree.. isnt mcgoffin like a 2AA or 3AAA school??
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:yeah i agree.. isnt mcgoffin like a 2AA or 3AAA school??
2AA
ouch small numbers for a 2AA school.. hope they improve..
Very low numbers, but they are not that great of team either, but best of luck
Yeah i agree.. low numbers and a new coach.. like i said befor i know kins dont like change... but best of luck
Best luck to em they need it now more than ever
Sure hope they get things turned around
Yeah they lost Brandon Shepherd, IMO he was there team.
That boy was a stud!
He was basically the whole team
Yeah.. but it takes more then one player to be a team.. maybe that was there problem last year..
It takes 11 to win a ball game. Yeah but that boy was huge, they just out of luck this year, unless they have had some tranfers
Yeah wasnt he the one who got in a fight with just about he whole Jenkins Team??
Yeah he got killed lol. it was like 30 on one.... what some teamates he had not one of them came to help, but lets hope for a clean game this year
Yeah i was told that Mcgoffins coach last year told his team stay, and not fight.. cause he knew the MANCHILD started the fight.. yeah i hope for a cleaner game also...
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Yeah i was told that Mcgoffins coach last year told his team stay, and not fight.. cause he knew the MANCHILD started the fight.. yeah i hope for a cleaner game also...
at the risk of sounding like a smart aleck its Magoffin not Mcgoffin
The Fan Wrote:at the risk of sounding like a smart aleck its Magoffin not Mcgoffin

Im not sounding like a smart aleck.. pal its what i hurd..
and MY BAD!! :redboxer:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That boy was a stud!

Yes he was.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Im not sounding like a smart aleck.. pal its what i hurd..
and MY BAD!! :redboxer:
no no no no !!!! wasnt calling you a smart aleck didnt want you to think i was,,sorry for the missunderstanding
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Yeah wasnt he the one who got in a fight with just about he whole Jenkins Team??
wasnt shepherd it was helton
The Fan Wrote:no no no no !!!! wasnt calling you a smart aleck didnt want you to think i was,,sorry for the missunderstanding

Its ok.. my bad dude...
When the fight broke out one of Magoffins coaches was slinging Jenkins players 10 yards of the Helton boy and I don't blame the guy.Grreen jerseys were flying every where.
yea...shep was a great player...but we got a kid from florida thats really good to, but the coach is good and i think they are gonna try harder this year
If i know Coach McCoy one thing that he will get out of his players is hard work and play till the whistle blows. I would say that he is going to try to push the administration into getting him a new wieght room since that is one of the things that he specializes in. If given time to implement his style of football which is probably time mangement offense and good solid defense, he should have the players it will take to field a playoff caliber team in a couple years.
Kayaker Wrote:If i know Coach McCoy one thing that he will get out of his players is hard work and play till the whistle blows. I would say that he is going to try to push the administration into getting him a new wieght room since that is one of the things that he specializes in. If given time to implement his style of football which is probably time mangement offense and good solid defense, he should have the players it will take to field a playoff caliber team in a couple years.
the new principal is going to give him what he needs to field a good team wait a couple of years he will show some results i think the community and the school is tired of being embarrassed and plans are in the making for a 5th 6th grade team the middle school team is progressing quite well i think they are on the right track finally.
Pages: 1 2