Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New BMS coach named
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Keith May....:letsparty

http://www.williamsondailynews.com/artic...sports.txt
I agree, Keith is really an assett to the coaching community! BMS, couldn't had made a better choice! I hope he stays with girls softball @ BHS!
Any truth to him getting the boys job also, I am sure the parents want him in both positions considering the goof they got as a boys coach.....

brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
I was told the other day by someone at the funeral home that Keith would also being assisting the girls bb at the high school. Just hear say!!!
Wow!!! Great conditioning program Keith has the girls doing already in practice. I stop by and watched a little of conditioning today and these girls will be the best condition team in the state this year. They better be, because if coaches like he did at Turkey Creek they will press all night long and rotate at least 8 players at you. I saw at least 20 girls already out for the team and least 4 are close to 6 foot tall. No joking!!!!
I've heard a lot of things over the past year....and not just from parents gossiping. I'm going to keep quite...BUT I have to wonder whats going to happen. My son loves all of the BMS coachs and I know theres been issues LOL but I haven't had a personal problem with any of them myself. We all love Keith too sooooo I'm just actually anxious to see who knew what they were talking about.

Confusedhh:
sportsfreak2 Wrote:Wow!!! Great conditioning program Keith has the girls doing already in practice. I stop by and watched a little of conditioning today and these girls will be the best condition team in the state this year. They better be, because if coaches like he did at Turkey Creek they will press all night long and rotate at least 8 players at you. I saw at least 20 girls already out for the team and least 4 are close to 6 foot tall. No joking!!!!

Thats great!! :Clap:
Go Keith!!! Smile
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I've heard a lot of things over the past year....and not just from parents gossiping. I'm going to keep quite...BUT I have to wonder whats going to happen. My son loves all of the BMS coachs and I know theres been issues LOL but I haven't had a personal problem with any of them myself. We all love Keith too sooooo I'm just actually anxious to see who knew what they were talking about.

Confusedhh:
Give us a hint on the issues that you are talking about. I personally think that Hurley is getting the best coaches for his programs. I think most people are upset with boys bb at BMS. I think that Bobby knows alot about bb and remember he did play for Keith and assisted Hurley. He did ask Keith to help him this year. The only probably with this is Keith has to chose between the boys at BMS or the girls at BHS to assist.
sportsfreak2 Wrote:Give us a hint on the issues that you are talking about. I personally think that Hurley is getting the best coaches for his programs. I think most people are upset with boys bb at BMS. I think that Bobby knows alot about bb and remember he did play for Keith and assisted Hurley. He did ask Keith to help him this year. The only probably with this is Keith has to chose between the boys at BMS or the girls at BHS to assist.

Please remember I just now said that I had NO issues with Bobby myself and my kids love him as well!! Hes a good coach as are his assistants and the football coaches too! Kevin...Jeremy... Love them all to death!! and so is Keith! "I" don't have a problem nor do my kids!!

Things I've heard...Issues such as controlling his temper and getting thrown out of games is one concern with some people. And Once you get a reputation, the refs just look for a reason to call a technical or throw you out. and some people don't think thats a good role model for young kids. ONCE AGAIN I DONT have a problem with anyone at BMS!

What do you mean you think most people are upset with boys bb at BMS? why?
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Please remember I just now said that I had NO issues with Bobby myself and my kids love him as well!! Hes a good coach as are his assistants and the football coaches too! Kevin...Jeremy... Love them all to death!! and so is Keith! "I" don't have a problem nor do my kids!!

Things I've heard...Issues such as controlling his temper and getting thrown out of games is one concern with some people. And Once you get a reputation, the refs just look for a reason to call a technical or throw you out. and some people don't think thats a good role model for young kids. ONCE AGAIN I DONT have a problem with anyone at BMS!

What do you mean you think most people are upset with boys bb at BMS? why?
I think alot of people want rid of Bobby as coach. I think that this may have played a role in the way they said he acted last year. He was under so much pressure to win, that maybe he forgot to coach first and got mad at the refs for the way the team played. Maybe if some of these people who want rid of him would layoff, he may be just what BMS needs to win.