Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jon Stewart makes fun of CNN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is some funny stuff. Scroll down to the video, it is hilarious. Be sure to watch close when they have a split screen of the anchors. :biglmao:

http://www.laughspin.com/2013/05/09/jon-...age-video/
Nice find Ville.
Everyday when i get on to CNN it use to be north korea this and north korea that which was somewhat interesting, but they have been doing nothing but covering this crap for months.

But this video sums up the story of make believe news reporters such as Grace and her ridicolous show. Its hilarious.

The bus part made me roll!
Loved it...
Sometimes i wonder about CNN. In a way they come across as a medium between Fox and MSNBC, and sometimes they just look like complete jackasses.

And when you get caught doing this, usually, it goes viral. And sadly, im not sure had Stewart not said anything, we would know nothing about this.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sometimes i wonder about CNN. In a way they come across as a medium between Fox and MSNBC, and sometimes they just look like complete jackasses.

And when you get caught doing this, usually, it goes viral. And sadly, im not sure had Stewart not said anything, we would know nothing about this.
To tell you the truth, you are probably correct because I watched that segment live when it first played, and didn't catch it myself. I just happened to see it as I was flipping through the channels, and saw it on Stewart, and stopped when I saw it.
Funny video, RV. I disagree with Stewart politically in virtually every area, but he seems like an honest guy who will go after laughs no matter where it takes him. That's what sets him apart from most other left wing comics like David Letterman. There used to be more political humorists who made fun of political jokes all across the political spectrum, but they are becoming increasingly rare. I put Jay Leno in that category too but he is not as funny as Stewart, IMO.
This is one of my favorite video clips of fake or exaggerated news reporting, if you can still call what NBC/MSNBC does news reporting.

[YOUTUBE="Deep Water"]8slEPV9LyS0[/YOUTUBE]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This is one of my favorite video clips of fake or exaggerated news reporting, if you can still call what NBC/MSNBC does news reporting.

I saw that video this morning. :biggrin: At least Matt called her out. We get played by all news agencies.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This is one of my favorite video clips of fake or exaggerated news reporting, if you can still call what NBC/MSNBC does news reporting.

I didn't know mortal man could walk on water.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Funny video, RV. I disagree with Stewart politically in virtually every area, but he seems like an honest guy who will go after laughs no matter where it takes him. That's what sets him apart from most other left wing comics like David Letterman. There used to be more political humorists who made fun of political jokes all across the political spectrum, but they are becoming increasingly rare. I put Jay Leno in that category too but he is not as funny as Stewart, IMO.
I don't actually watch Jon's show, but happened on it flipping through channels. I thought it was funny, but got more and more aggravated at CNN as I thought about it.
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't actually watch Jon's show, but happened on it flipping through channels. I thought it was funny, but got more and more aggravated at CNN as I thought about it.
I think things like this are probably pretty common. The news business is a money loser for most corporate parents, so there is a lot of pressure on them to cut corners to lower production costs. I get aggravated at Fox for having so many opinion shows on, but they draw viewers and pay the bills and I think that it gives the channel more resources to cover the news than other channels. What CNN did was bad, but at least they did not get caught faking the news like NBC does.
It looks like Jon catches them all in the act. Apparently all news outlets take everybody for fools. He catches Hannity in this one.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-no...st-footage
Jarons Wrote:I didn't know mortal man could walk on water.
At least Matt Lauer called them out on it. I bet he got a good talking to after that.
TheRealVille Wrote:It looks like Jon catches them all in the act. Apparently all news outlets take everybody for fools. He catches Hannity in this one.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-no...st-footage

Seen this one earlier.

Love Jon Stewart .
Doesn't this kind of go back to CNN's inception when they would steal other agencies News Feeds? I try to steer clear of CNN.