Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State AAU Tourny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the State AAU Tourny right around the corner, who do you think will take home 1st place in the 15U age group. From my understanding, a lot of the teams have played well in this age group this season, but none of them have played each other this season to my knowledge... There is Hoop Dreams, TBC, NKY Bulldogs, Team Manimal, KY Heat, Louisville Magic, and I believe I have heard of one or two more that are playing well. Hopefully none of these teams will run from the competition by playing up a division, so they can give an excuse if they lose rather than taking the risk of getting beat by a local rival in their own age group. Who are your favourites and why?
I think the Magic will win it. They have a really nice roster and play well together.
NKY Legends elite and hoops dreams just like it was last year in D1
You just named 3 teams?? Which one do you think will win.... And the reason it was those two teams is because KY Elite Kings played up, Team Manimal, Louisville Magic, and KY Heat did not have teams in this age group last year.
I am pulling for Team Manimal to win it, I dont know who will though going to guess Hoop Dreams because they have the best player.
Who will be there in 17U?
does anyone have a roster of any team...
I have to like Hoop Dreams chances in the U15. I believe they have the most complete team, but as it was mentioned there are several other teams that were not around last year. Team Manimal looks to be a contender with good size and athletic guards. I really like the TBC Elite team. The NKY Bulldogs are scary in that they have a really solid roster and are capable of playing with and beating any of these teams. I don't know much about the Magic or the Heat, but I have heard that the Heat is really BIG with a huge 6'8" freshman from Ohio.