Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tri-State Prospects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey BGR! We've got exciting news. Myself along with former Belfry Pirate and Kentucky Wildcat David Jones have started "Tri-State Prospects" ... a recruiting like database with connections to college coaches in order to get more kids to the next level. This isn't just for Belfry kids, or Pike County kids, this is for KENTUCKY KIDS. WEST VIRGINIA KIDS. & OHIO KIDS. If you're serious about ball and want to play on ... LIKE THIS PAGE! We will do our best to help! The most important thing is spread the word.

http://www.facebook.com/tristateprospects

We're planning a Junior Day Combine and there will be college coaches, get at it ASAP!
I want to thank the staff of BluegrassRivals as well as the members personally. I also posted this link onto the other forum, it was quickly removed and I was sent a message about advertising rates. That is the problem. The staff at that website are taking in money for membership and advertising and profiting on discussions about those high school athletes, yet want to charge a non profit organization to promote their name via the website? So basically, they make a pretty penny off of those kids yet won't help promote organizations that want to give back to them without making even more money. I'm also fairly certain that it's against the rules to talk about another forum, but to be honest I'm not overly concerned. I do however, want to sincerely thank BGR for giving a damn about the kids and not being about money. Help give back to the kids in any way possible, it'll help you sleep at night knowing you helped.

GOD BLESS BLUEGRASS RIVALS.
Great idea you guys are doing. Keep up the good work.