Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New District Alignment Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Lawrence having just Greenup, Rowan and Boyd Co in their district next year I think this could be a bad thing considering that every team gets in and the district is not as solid as it once was. I think it might need at least one more team to make it worth playing for. What do you think of your teams new district next fall and how will it affect them?
There is no one in the district that can compete with Breathitt next year.
What will Breathitts district look like next year?
easternkysportsguru Wrote:What will Breathitts district look like next year?
District-3-6- Breathitt County, Cawood, Estill County, Magoffin County, Powell County--------Less competitition means less preparation for the playoffs IMO.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:District-3-6- Breathitt County, Cawood, Estill County, Magoffin County, Powell County--------Less competitition means less preparation for the playoffs IMO.

WOW! Yes I agree, it seems as if Lawrence is in the same boat that Breathitt will be in next year.:popcorn:
easternkysportsguru Wrote:With Lawrence having just Greenup, Rowan and Boyd Co in their district next year I think this could be a bad thing considering that every team gets in and the district is not as solid as it once was. I think it might need at least one more team to make it worth playing for. What do you think of your teams new district next fall and how will it affect them?
lawrence looks like they have that district
t-cat50 Wrote:lawrence looks like they have that district

Yeah it does on paper but it doesnt help them at all for the playoffs unless Coach Goldsmith can schedule some quality non-district games.