Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) Golden State Warriors vs (2) San Antonio Spurs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Western Conference Semi Finals

Thoughts?

Game 1 is tonight at 9:30 p.m. on TNT. It has been 8 days since the Spurs played a game because they were the only Western Conference team to sweep their series. Does this affect them considering that they're an older team?
Well so far Golden State is living up to the hype in the 1st half,,
Curry is such an underrated player, he can create his own shot like noone's business.

I think Spurs will pull it out but I'd be happy to see Golden State move on.
Well that was a good game. It was at San Antonio and Steph Curry brought his A game..
The Spurs can get beat in this series.
Spurs in 5.
I'd love to see GS win. Curry has been the most exciting player in the playoffs.
^ Steph Curry and Zach Randolph. His inside dominance with below the rim play amazes me sometimes. Pulling for a Gs vs. Memphis wcf.
I got a feeling about Golden State this year. The Spurs do seem to be the thorn in Golden State's side but, I am taking the Warriors in 7.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^ Steph Curry and Zach Randolph. His inside dominance with below the rim play amazes me sometimes. Pulling for a Gs vs. Memphis wcf.

I'd love to see it, but I don't think its gonna happen lol...
Plus if there was a GS and Grizz series, I believe there would be some injuries..
Randolph can go into thug mode in the blink of an eye.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^ Steph Curry and Zach Randolph. His inside dominance with below the rim play amazes me sometimes. Pulling for a Gs vs. Memphis wcf.

I love the way the Grizzlies play and Mark Jackson was always one of my favorite players - excited to see him win as a coach
series tied 2-2.