Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN reportedly fires analyst Reynolds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reynolds, a member of the Baseball Tonight team for 11 years, made his last appearance on the show Sunday night, ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz said Tuesday.

The network refused to comment on a New York Post report that said Reynolds was dismissed, or to provide any details regarding his departure.

"All I can say is he is no longer working here," Krulewitz said.

Reynolds, who played 12 major league seasons, joined ESPN in 1996. In addition to his work on Baseball Tonight, the former Gold Glove-winning second baseman also covered the College World Series and the Little League World Series for the network. ESPN already was dealing with the loss of another baseball analyst, Peter Gammons, who has been off the air since he was stricken with a brain aneurysm on June 27.
hmm had to be something or they wouldnt of just fired him
something else is going on and they arent letting anyone know
They can fire their whole staff as long as they keep Chris Berman for NFL PrimeTime
Yea I agree Berman is what makes PRIMETIME....."HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY"
I never did care much for Harold Reynolds but I would like to know what happened. Wouldn't mind if they got rid of John Kruk either
alfus21 Wrote:I never did care much for Harold Reynolds but I would like to know what happened. Wouldn't mind if they got rid of John Kruk either

yea really
According to CBS sportsline, Reynolds is accused of some "illegal" contact with a female co-worker. He deny's any wrongdoing.
bermaowns a lot of espn shares