Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. and Tolsia, WV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should they return to this cross-river rivalry?? I would love to see these two schools go at it because there have been some great games in the past and its always fun to watch and play against the Rebels. What do you think? I think they should ASAP.:Thumbs:
Well I wish they would return the home and home. I think one of the reasons they stopped playing is because the level of play at the time for Tolsia was down, and they tried picking up other WVA power houses.
I never heard of this team till last year and maybe they should start this rivalry all over again ! Lawrence Co. is a sucessful program and a very talented school and I think both communities will love this !
We played it for years and I think Tolsia might have won a total of three games out of about 10 or 12.
I still want to see these two schools go at it, I do believe that Tolsia is a very small A school in WV but its always fun to see these two teams go at it on the football field.