Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jets release Tim Tebow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to tell you jokers.

Wheres all them post at now?
Tebow is likely to be out of the league next year, just as i said, and right on time.

Do i need to bring up old post?????

:biglmao:

Yes, Tebow is aweomse :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Thank God!

Tebow is a winner, Rex and Sanchez are losers!

Someone will pick him up... Maybe after the season starts and people start getting hurt!
I think that he would have a better career at tight end.
Say what you want, Gut.

But we all know that his stint in NY has proved nothing.
Sanchez did everything but lay down and give up on the field and Rex screwed around until he had no choice but to start someone else and he magically dropped Tebow down on the depth chart.

I still think Tebow wins games if someone just starts the guy and gets it over with.
We all know he isn't going to wow anyone in practice - but the guy brought the Broncos back from some games that people thought were lost causes, he beat the Steelers in the playoffs and in Florida he did whatever the heck he wanted to SEC defenses.

No one looks like they're willing to take a shot - but since he's been released to do whatever - he's a lot more likely to go somewhere and play than he would have if he had to be traded
Good...maybe now he'll go away.
Jarons Wrote:I think that he would have a better career at tight end.

Why? I've never seen him catch a ball and nothing indicates to me that he knows anything about blocking technique! I've heard all this stuff about making him something that he has never EVER been, and there is thought that it would work! Why?
zaga_fan Wrote:Say what you want, Gut.

But we all know that his stint in NY has proved nothing.
Sanchez did everything but lay down and give up on the field and Rex screwed around until he had no choice but to start someone else and he magically dropped Tebow down on the depth chart.

I still think Tebow wins games if someone just starts the guy and gets it over with.
We all know he isn't going to wow anyone in practice - but the guy brought the Broncos back from some games that people thought were lost causes, he beat the Steelers in the playoffs and in Florida he did whatever the heck he wanted to SEC defenses.

No one looks like they're willing to take a shot - but since he's been released to do whatever - he's a lot more likely to go somewhere and play than he would have if he had to be traded

Say what you want, Zaga...

Nobody claimed him on waivers.

He's done. You and the rest who went against me can catch him in the CFL.
I tried to tell you....
Jets should've released Sanchez and ol' Rex the foot lover too. Jets are so dysfunctional it's hilarious. Good luck getting that starting spot, Geno.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Jets should've released Sanchez and ol' Rex the foot lover too. Jets are so dysfunctional it's hilarious. Good luck getting that starting spot, Geno.

I read that Geno fired his agent because he fell so far in the draft, seems like he is perfect for the Jets....haha

I hate to say it, but I think Tebow's NFL career is over. He may find his way onto a team but will never get any playing time.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Say what you want, Zaga...

Nobody claimed him on waivers.

He's done. You and the rest who went against me can catch him in the CFL.
I tried to tell you....

You also said that before he won his playoff game.
Stardust Wrote:Why? I've never seen him catch a ball and nothing indicates to me that he knows anything about blocking technique! I've heard all this stuff about making him something that he has never EVER been, and there is thought that it would work! Why?

I dont understand the concept of that either SD.

I dont think Tebow is nor will he ever be an elite QB in the NFL. I do think he could contribute to a few teams in the league. I do think the kid can win some games. He me not dazzle you in the process, but the kid is a proven winner.
No, Tebow is not an great QB but, he is a good football player and has won in the NFL. I,m not a church person but the reason Tebow won,t play anymore in the NFL is his religion and his openness about it. It just makes the PC NFL crazy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You also said that before he won his playoff game.

:biglmao:

Everybody gets lucky once.
He did twice. Getting drafted and getting the Steelers in the playoffs.

Now his time is done, just as i said.
Even if a team picks him up he'll never start in this league, no matter how many times you say he will.
I just wish all this Tebow talk would just go away. He never lived up to the hype just like Ryan leaf. Just chalk it up to a bust draft pick and go on. No Tebow in the NFL is a good thing, all he was good for was media hype and selling jerseys.. Good bye mr Tebow.
A winner- just not an NFL QB. He's terrible. No team picked him up. That tells it all. Great college player though.
Jets are a bunch of idiots. Stupid franchise!
He is a proven winner!
I hate Sanchez and Rex both.
That is a problem.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::biglmao:

Everybody gets lucky once.
He did twice. Getting drafted and getting the Steelers in the playoffs.

Now his time is done, just as i said.
Even if a team picks him up he'll never start in this league, no matter how many times you say he will.

You also said he would never play. He would never win. He would never win a playoff game. You can only be wrong so many times until your right.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You also said he would never play. He would never win. He would never win a playoff game. You can only be wrong so many times until your right.

He won one freakin playoff game in the biggest fluke in NFL history.
I know it hurts to admit it, but just go ahead, i wont laugh at how wrong you and several other were.

I blatantly said Tebow would be in the CFL in 3 years, do you need me to find the post?
It sure doesnt sound like i was wrong....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He won one freakin playoff game in the biggest fluke in NFL history.
I know it hurts to admit it, but just go ahead, i wont laugh at how wrong you and several other were.

I blatantly said Tebow would be in the CFL in 3 years, do you need me to find the post?
It sure doesnt sound like i was wrong....

You can't tell if your right or wrong yet. Tebow was just released. There will be a team that takes a chance on him.
Time to go back into the mission field. He'll do a lot more greater good in "Kingdom Building" than making a fat cat NFL owner $$$.

He's a very good motivational speaker. This kid will be fine and I applaud his journey in the NFL being God honoring!
Spud6 Wrote:You can't tell if your right or wrong yet. Tebow was just released. There will be a team that takes a chance on him.

Will there?
Hope he gets on somewhere.