Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who do you think is the best team in the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that i will go with the colts on this one because they are a very balanced team they have a very high powered offence and a very good defense.
I don't think the Colts are as nearly as good without James. Anyways, they can go undefeated in the regular season, but if you can't win the big game in the playoffs, who cares.

Everybody knows my bias towards the Bengals, but, all bias aside, if Palmer's progress is going as well as reported (which I have no doubts that it is), I believe the Bengals are the team to beat in the NFL. I believe that because the offense will only be more high-powered, and they brought in players to actually have somewhat of a defense (run defense in specific).

With Odell missing four games and with Palmer getting back into things, they might not start off that explosive, but, by season's end, I believe they'll be the best team in the NFL
The only team the
Oakland Raiders...I know let the bashing begin...lol:ChairHit:
I'd say the Redskins and the Patriots !
I am likeiing the ravens this year......they already have an amazing defense and now that they have a QB that knows how to play they will be good ....... because jamal lewis is back and free and they have amazing recievers .........this will be a great team and i look to see they put a dent on everyones schedual
These are some crazy answers. Lots of comedians in here. The Bengals best team thing is the funniest thing I've read in quite some time, until I saw somebody say the Raiders who will probably be the worst or 2nd worst team in the entire NFL this season. Then I got a chuckle out of someone saying the Ravens. I'd like to top those funny answers and say something like the Browns, but I'll be serious and say the Panthers or Patriots are the best two teams in the league
shiggin#68 Wrote:I am likeiing the ravens this year......they already have an amazing defense and now that they have a QB that knows how to play they will be good ....... because jamal lewis is back and free and they have amazing recievers .........this will be a great team and i look to see they put a dent on everyones schedual

In a year or two the Ravens will be Super Bowl contenders if they stay healthy !
blackcat_student Wrote:In a year or two the Ravens will be Super Bowl contenders if they stay healthy !

You can forget it, their top players on getting old Ogden, Lewis, McNair, Mason and Heap.

I'd say the top team in the NFL is the Atlanta Falcons, but that's just on paper. That's why they play the game.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I'd say the top team in the NFL is the Atlanta Falcons, but that's just on paper. That's why they play the game.

:thatsfunn :Clap: