Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 2 Huntington High 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tigers flat out give one away tonight. Errors killed the Tigers. Will say this....Mundy for HH is a player. Kid flat out strokes the ball. Lane Daniels picks up his 3rd HR of the season. Just gotta put this one behind us and get ready for Wed n Thur BIG District games against Johnson Central.

Keep your heads up Tigers, it happens, it's baseball.
OffTheHook Wrote:Tigers flat out give one away tonight. Errors killed the Tigers. Will say this....Mundy for HH is a player. Kid flat out strokes the ball. Lane Daniels picks up his 3rd HR of the season. Just gotta put this one behind us and get ready for Wed n Thur BIG District games against Johnson Central.

Keep your heads up Tigers, it happens, it's baseball.

this is what has me confused. lawrence couldn't even compete with paintsville as you guys flat out stomped us. but lawrence beat huntington once and lost in extra innings a 2nd time, giving up only 6 runs to them in the 2 games. lawrence didnt' even throw their top pitchers against huntington. maybe paintsville is a bad match up for lawrence?
lchsalumnus Wrote:this is what has me confused. lawrence couldn't even compete with paintsville as you guys flat out stomped us. but lawrence beat huntington once and lost in extra innings a 2nd time, giving up only 6 runs to them in the 2 games. lawrence didnt' even throw their top pitchers against huntington. maybe paintsville is a bad match up for lawrence?

Baseball is a weird sport sometimes.
lchsalumnus Wrote:this is what has me confused. lawrence couldn't even compete with paintsville as you guys flat out stomped us. but lawrence beat huntington once and lost in extra innings a 2nd time, giving up only 6 runs to them in the 2 games. lawrence didnt' even throw their top pitchers against huntington. maybe paintsville is a bad match up for lawrence?

What's to be confused about? Errors (ESPECIALLY in the outfield) will beat any team against any team. Plus, Huntington didn't see M.Miller or Daniel. Not taking anything away from HH though. They hit the ball hard. We just didn't make the plays when we needed to.
OffTheHook Wrote:What's to be confused about? Errors (ESPECIALLY in the outfield) will beat any team against any team. Plus, Huntington didn't see M.Miller or Daniel. Not taking anything away from HH though. They hit the ball hard. We just didn't make the plays when we needed to.

and huntington never saw lawrence's #1-3 either. still the other guys were able to hold them down. lawrence misplayed some balls as well in the 2nd hhs game that ended up costing them that one. they took a lead in to the 7th inning before blowing it. i didn't mean anything negative about paintsville, yet you still have a reply that senses of hostility towards lawrence or anything paintsville. chill out.
lchsalumnus Wrote:and huntington never saw lawrence's #1-3 either. still the other guys were able to hold them down. lawrence misplayed some balls as well in the 2nd hhs game that ended up costing them that one. they took a lead in to the 7th inning before blowing it. i didn't mean anything negative about paintsville, yet you still have a reply that senses of hostility towards lawrence or anything paintsville. chill out.

Really? LOL

You are so wrong. Please show me where? I just tried to fix your confusion. In NO WAY was LC even mentioned....lol. I heckle you guys one time and now I'm a hater? Please. Dude, I'm not the one needing to chill. I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.:biggrin:
Some people are always making excuses and on the defensive about everything.