Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 12 - Berea 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Berea
5 Seniors on the Senior trip good win for the Engineers...
Berea actually scored a run... Berea not very good. Strikeout how did they score?? I was going to go to this game but had to go to Lafayette game for a college coach friend.
I honestly have no idea. I wasn't able to make it to this game. They use game change to keep the stats and schedule but no stats entered for this game
outsidein Wrote:Berea actually scored a run... Berea not very good. Strikeout how did they score?? I was going to go to this game but had to go to Lafayette game for a college coach friend.

According to the richmond register, Nikea Banther hit a home run for Berea, that came in the 4th inning. Jenny Ingram pitched and went the distance.

Didn't give Estill stats or who pitched. I'm assuming Edwards threw
One of the dads from Berea said Gross kid pitched .... rebounder your correct good win since your seniors are gone... when do they return
^ Friday I think.
Why worry about how a team scored a run when we won by 11?Did not seem like any one cared how the runs were scored the other night when we lost to a team that had a record of 3-16.This makes no sense to me,but anyway doesn't really matter a win is a win.Way to go girls.