Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK turns in Violation..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minor Violation............................
http://wymtnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=5170965
Would love to get Mr. Patterson I just hope we do it the right way. I wonder if she's watching us?
i was wondering the same thing CD..
That's ridiculous. Some fans hate Tubby and UK but are still "fans" and others are just completely out of control. It's hard to believe people are that crazy about someone, and this is coming from a die hard fan
sandy if you are watching i think you are on top of things keep up the good work.
we love you baby. lol
I don't think they should be punished over this... it just a friendly comment on myspace
I don't think they'll suffer from it, as long as Mr. Patterson's still in the stable.
it might have been a friendly comment, but the way it came across was wrong.. i agree though uk shouldn't get punished for a fans stupidity..
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I don't think they should be punished over this... it just a friendly comment on myspace

True,there just over re-acting
Someone from BGR probably did it to help out there beloved Coach Smith in recruiting so he doesn't get the axe soon.