Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rivals Camp (@ Cincinnati Lakota West H.S.) 4/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great showing for all the young men from Kentucky participating in the invitation only camp. At least 7 different states represented from the liscense plates I seen. Well put on and nice gift bag for the guys. Some of the Ky. kids I recoginized were.

Aaron Morgan-Cooper
Lex Sowards- Ryle
Reggie Bonnafon-Trinity
QB-St.X ?
Drew Barker-Conner
Defensive player from Highlands
Brenan Kuntz-Simon Kenton
Christian Olmstead-Simon Kenton
Ben Walling-Simon Kenton DNP (college visit)
UK RB Recruit from Lakota West, kid was thick!
Young man from Lex.Cath

If you can fill in the blanks of the players I missed or add new ones I missed all together it would be appreciated.
I am not sure how many of the players I can help you out with but, I do know what states players were invited from.

The players at the Cincinnati camp were invited from the following states: Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia

A few of the players that I know were there are:

Matt Elam - John Hardin
Robert Jones - Valley
Dorian Hendrix - UK Commit
Quinton baker ashland
Cody Mcpeek Fairview
How do you get invited for future reference??
I Rule The World Wrote:How do you get invited for future reference??

This coming from he who rules the world and an a&m fan...your minions have failed you!

Google rival combines and put that analytical brain of yours to work.
hop24 Wrote:Great showing for all the young men from Kentucky participating in the invitation only camp. At least 7 different states represented from the liscense plates I seen. Well put on and nice gift bag for the guys. Some of the Ky. kids I recoginized were.

Aaron Morgan-Cooper
Lex Sowards- Ryle
Reggie Bonnafon-Trinity
QB-St.X ?
Drew Barker-Conner
Defensive player from Highlands
Brenan Kuntz-Simon Kenton
Christian Olmstead-Simon Kenton
Ben Walling-Simon Kenton DNP (college visit)
UK RB Recruit from Lakota West, kid was thick!
Young man from Lex.Cath

If you can fill in the blanks of the players I missed or add new ones I missed all together it would be appreciated.

How'd your boy Kuntz do? Be objective Hop...Confusednicker:
RJ Taylor from Tate's Creek