Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Manual takes double header from Estill County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DuPont Manual Lady Crimsons made the long haul from Louisville to Irvine to take on defending 14th Region Champions Estill County Lady Engineers....Lady Crimsons won the 1st game 10-0 and won the 2nd game 4-3...
Estill had trouble hitting there pitcher and committed afew errors .not the estill team I've seen play before . Manual has a lot of good players . I don't know what the stats show but the bats just wasn't working for estill .
A friend of mine daughter starts for Dupont and he was telling me Estill not a bad team they just made way to many errors. He keeps books for them and he said Dupont didn't hit very well Estill had 9 errors in the first game and like 3 errors the second game. He was really surprised on how good Estill is. I havn't seen them this year but hope to get to soon. Maybe try to get to North laurel tournament. Strikeout good for your ladies. Fastpitchfan he was also telling me that the Dupont starting pitcher no one has hit to well off her. She's been having a pretty good year so far.