Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Suprise teams in the Sweet 16 this year...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think that Pike Central will have a great shot to be in the sweet 16 this year... who do you all think?
Pike Central, Johnson Central, Paintsville, Valley and Belfry
Magoffin,Pike Central or Shelby Valley,them 3 have the bestest shot at it
Surprise Teams
13th Region- Clay County
14th Region- June Buchanan
15th Region-East Ridge
16th Region-Elliott County
:thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
i think when talking about the 15th your favroites for each district are Pike Central, Johnson Central, Valley and P-Burg...Er will be in there i just dont see them making it this year the following year looks better for them...not trying to cause conflict ERblue just stating MO
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i think when talking about the 15th your favroites for each district are Pike Central, Johnson Central, Valley and P-Burg...Er will be in there i just dont see them making it this year the following year looks better for them...not trying to cause conflict ERblue just stating MO
dont see how you can put jchs ahead of Magoffin when they are defending regional and 3 time defending district champs Calloray was a loss but you are intidled to your views i just think jchs is a year away but they are really talented should be some dandy games this year wish they started tommorrow!
I agree Fan, Magoffin is the team to beat once again. However, they will be challanged more this year than any the last two. It will be interesting to see how they respond in those games. I will the season started now as well.
check out there killer schedule clay county,johson central,belfry,pike central,and west carer all home and away this year plus a florida tournament and a couple more tourneys this year