Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Football 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Game is alright ! Dosnt have "Race for the Hiesman" but its a good game graphics on 360 for the game is great but It will do ! Any Thoughts ?
so are any of the new football games goin to have like race for the heisman, or superstar mode or anything?? i know madden 06 sux cause you can't even create a player or challenge a call.. is it goin to get better??
My friend wants to get it, but, for me, NCAA doesn't have the firepower or excitement that Madden has
Got it this afternoon, pretty impressed...

I just wish they would get some new audio....
i got it yesterday morning and have played it so much its great except it doesnt have the race for the heisman like blackcat student said
You cannot Create a School either !
I havent got it yet but watched a couple buddies play it and what I can tell without playing it, the ball carriers seem to be able to cut better and looks more realistic when they do cut or juke.
Its pretty good....
The "Campus Legend" is about the same as the Race for the Heisman, only more indepth it looks like.....
Freak Nasty do u have it more xbox,ps2, or 360 because i dont believe the 360 has that feature
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Freak Nasty do u have it more xbox,ps2, or 360 because i dont believe the 360 has that feature

I have it for ps2, I have heard the 360 losses a ton of features on the game....
I think you guys are right, 360 does not have that feature but the graphics are pretty darn good.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:so are any of the new football games goin to have like race for the heisman, or superstar mode or anything?? i know madden 06 sux cause you can't even create a player or challenge a call.. is it goin to get better??
I challenge calls all the time on Madden 06. What system do you have?
im pretty sure the features will get better in the future these games are just coming out for the 360 and the devolepers have to get used to everything the 360 has to offer
I love how they finally put Challenge Calls on this game! Cause it needed it !
I got its alot different than last years, I think its ok, even playing online now, I love the way they made it that you cant go for it all the time on 4th down. If anyone plays online I am batpuff or batpuffdawg or batpuff13 cant remember which one I used.
what system does everyone play on and if you play on line whats your username.
Batpuff Wrote:what system does everyone play on and if you play on line whats your username.

I use my friends and his username is killercody48 ! PM today or tomarrow to get on and will play !
blackcat_student Wrote:I use my friends and his username is killercody48 ! PM today or tomarrow to get on and will play !

yea were going to have to play tonight
BCF4L Wrote:I challenge calls all the time on Madden 06. What system do you have?

Batpuff Wrote:If anyone plays online I am batpuff or batpuffdawg or batpuff13 cant remember which one I used.

None of those exist ! I tried to add you and thats what is says !
louisadawg is my username sorry.
Okay !
Batpuff Wrote:louisadawg is my username sorry.

It said that didnt exist either ! Just add my friend killercody48 !
blackcat_student Wrote:It said that didnt exist either ! Just add my friend killercody48 !

what system are you playing on.
that is why I am on PS2
Bring it on batpuff ...you could never beat me...lol..jk
Great game....I love to just build UK up to a 6-star program and then simulate all the games and try my best to get the #1 recruiting class in the nation. I do hope next years game will indeed have an individual mode such as "Race for the Heisman" or "Campus Legend".
I like this game better than I do Madden.
Pages: 1 2