Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 10 Whitley Co 0 5 innings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final tonight as South Laurel finishes a two game sweep of Whitley Co. 14-3 last night. South continues to hit the ball very well but is was Whitley Co. If the weather will hold off South Laurel will play at North Laurel this friday evening.
Whitley actually wasnt playing that bad. Not sure why youd say it like that.
Its just South is that good. Whitleys only lost 6 or 7 games this year and split with Corbin, they also beat mboro to death the other night.

South wins this region easy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley actually wasnt playing that bad. Not sure why youd say it like that.
Its just South is that good. Whitleys only lost 6 or 7 games this year and split with Corbin, they also beat mboro to death the other night.

South wins this region easy.

They beat Middlesboro 10-9. Middlesboro had the lead going into the top of the 7th 9-6. Middlesboro also made 8 errors.

How did they beat Middlesboro to death exactly? lol

I'm not saying they're a bad team because I agree, I think SL is just that good. But.....let's get the story straight.
^
A loss is a loss is a loss.
I had my scores mixed up, but still.

Theres no denying South will win this region with ease this year.
Well, I would deny that. They may very well win the region, I do think they are the best team, but I would bet the house that they do not sail through the region with ease. Pitching matchups always come into play, and they are going to see every other teams best in the post season. I'll betcha even if they win it, there will be at least of couple of games that go down to the final out still very much in doubt.