Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Bout Them Braves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a three game sweep in Washington, the Braves are now 11-1, winners of nine straight games. With a team ERA under 2.00 and Brandon Beachy and Johnny Venters on the DL, they could be nasty. Also, all this and BJ Upton and Heyward aren't hitting yet. There are a lot of games left, but this could be one of the best teams the Braves have put on the field.
Shady.......I love ya, bro...and during football season, you and I band together and fight for our Steelers, and stick with them through thick and thin......but its baseball season now...

And I hope your Braves hit an awful slide and never recover Sad

October 14, 1992. Game 7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs. The last play of our last winning season. Bream was out, called safe, and the curse was on. Sad
Winning the series this year.
They playin' some good ball.
Hell yeah go braves.
Best team in the league right now.
Playing very good right now but this is still April don't count your chicks before they hatch still got about 150 games to go long season..
It is a long season. I do like the makeup of this team though. Good pitching and the offense has really improved. They have sluggers from top to bottom. Plus, Beachy, Venters, Freeman, and McCann on the DL. They will have a very solid rotation of Hudson, Medlen, Maholm, Minor and Beachy. Solid bullpen and great depth once McCann gets back. They could fall on their face, but I think the GM has done a great job assembling this team.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Shady.......I love ya, bro...and during football season, you and I band together and fight for our Steelers, and stick with them through thick and thin......but its baseball season now...

And I hope your Braves hit an awful slide and never recover Sad

October 14, 1992. Game 7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs. The last play of our last winning season. Bream was out, called safe, and the curse was on. Sad

Come on, Hoss, where's the love? I'm pulling for the Pirates in the Central. I hate the Bengals so much it carries over to the Reds. Confusednicker:
We got you all tonight Big Grin
Make that 2 out of 3 Big Grin
*ahem..* ...Make that three outta four Big Grin
Three in a Row....lol.
Doggone it, Hoss, you jinxed my team. Remove the curse!!! :worthy:
Everyone is finally healthy, everyone is starting to hit the ball. Hudson goes down, Maholm on the DL, Beachy comes in, rookie Wood steps up. They lose O'Flaherty and Venters, and the bullpen is still awesome. Thirteen in a row and working on 14!!! DO THE CHOP!!!!!
72-47 - Best record in Basebell! Hell Yeah!
even with all the injurys still have best record in baseball....go Braves