Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 1 Lewis Co 11 (6 inn)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lewis County 11 Lawrence County 1 (6 inn) The Lions took it to Lawrence tonight.
Allsports#1 Wrote:Lewis County 11 Lawrence County 1 (6 inn) The Lions took it to Lawrence tonight.

lewis has a real good club. they beat powell today too. both games scoring over 10 runs. lawrence threw their #5 or #6 against lewis. they threw their #1. wasn't a good matchup but when district seeded games are Tuesday that's how it is.

lawrence did beat powell 3-1 in the first game of the day. it was nice to see lawrence #3 kingsmore bounce back on the mound. his first game on the mound in a few weeks.
I'd like to know who you are labeling #5 & #6 pitchers. I,ve seen all the games and if Bailey is your #6 man you have not seen him pitch this year even though he is just a freshman.
The game was out of hand before bailey came in. If I am not mistaken he pitched two innings and the only scoreless inning lc had the whole game. LC had 5 or 6 errors only 2 hits in the game gave up over 10 hits several doubles just not a good outing for the dawgs. Congrats to Lewis County they came to play.
lchsalumnus Wrote:lewis has a real good club. they beat powell today too. both games scoring over 10 runs. lawrence threw their #5 or #6 against lewis. they threw their #1. wasn't a good matchup but when district seeded games are Tuesday that's how it is.

lawrence did beat powell 3-1 in the first game of the day. it was nice to see lawrence #3 kingsmore bounce back on the mound. his first game on the mound in a few weeks.
Know the feeling sir, when you play a several games in a week then have important district games the following Monday and Tuesday it can get ugly sometimes.
LC has Wallen, Stevens, Kingsmore, Bailey, Cavins, Salyers, Coverdale, Cantrell. I dont' think there is a for sure starting rotation but I would say Bailey is either the 4 or 5 guy.
steelmill Wrote:I'd like to know who you are labeling #5 & #6 pitchers. I,ve seen all the games and if Bailey is your #6 man you have not seen him pitch this year even though he is just a freshman.

i've been to many games this year. i've seen the bailey kid pitch. he is a fine looking freshman. i think it is pretty clear that wallen, stevens, and kingsmore are the #1-2-3 in the rotation. the cantrell kid has been very impressive too from what I hear and what i've seen. bailey would be #4 or #5 right now. the kid that started saturday had a great year last year but is struggling some this year. lewis hit everything real hard and the defense didn't help him any having their worst game of the year so far in the field.