Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence 10 Sheldon Clark 0 (5 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
great atmosphere tonight. last night lawrence won 9-0 giving up only 1 hit. tonight i think there were 2 or 3 hits by sheldon clark. lawrence took advantage of timely hits and great baserunning to go along with great defense and pitching for the win. salyers for lawrence had a couple of real nice hits. stevens pitched great and had a few hits as well. kingsmore also had a couple of hits and rbi's. last night joe wallen pitched great and josh cantrell came in to close the door. adam cavins belted a 2 run homer. rice had a great offensive game last night.

lawrence is still undefeated and 3-0 in district play.
Great job Dawgs on win, keep on rolling.
Bulldogs continue to pitch well and play great defense. They are very good on base running, and working the pitcher's count. Brandon Stevens pitched a good game, not many real threats for SC at the plate. Great job Bulldogs
Lawrence Bulldogs need to go over and play Hazard Bulldogs, make up the RAINOUT! These 2 teams haven't played since Chandler left......WHY?? Travis don't want to play ANYWHERE but home. What do ya think folks??
You don't want none daredevil
Hotshot Wrote:You don't want none daredevil

Give it your best shot there Hotshot!:Clap: Just stating the facts!
Lawrence county had hazard on the road 1st of the season hazard cancelled would not make up the game. To be fair there had been a lot of bad weather at that time.
Yep, you're right dawg fan. But you left the part out where Travis wouldn't go to Hazard for the makeup, He wanted Hazard to travel to Lawrence Co. To be fair, in my opinion he can't play ALL games at home!
Daredevil22 Wrote:Yep, you're right dawg fan. But you left the part out where Travis wouldn't go to Hazard for the makeup, He wanted Hazard to travel to Lawrence Co. To be fair, in my opinion he can't play ALL games at home!

this is not true. the fact is that hazard said their field was bad but other games were played in and around perry county that saturday. sounds like someone wanted to have more time away from basketball season to prepare for baseball. as for the makeup it is traditional for one team to ask if the other can play at their field if the home team is the one saying "our field is too bad". hazard would have been the home team, just playing at lc's field. lawrence isn't scared of anyone. they won't go undefeated either. and i'm sure once they get a loss or two or three, you and others will be quick to jump on here and proclaim them to be overrated.
Lawrence County 13 and 0. 5 home games 8 on the road, just the facts hotshot!
LC on great start, hopefully not over confident.