Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Planned Parenthood drops a bomb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/m...story.html

This might be the most unreal thing I have ever heard.
Wow is all I have to say.

I would love nothing more to have 10 minutes alone with a baseball bat with that doctor who is currently on trial for murdering babies born alive by severing there spinal cords with a pair of scissors. I'm not God, of course, but in my honest opinion, he doesn't deserve to live.
vundy33 Wrote:Wow is all I have to say.

I would love nothing more to have 10 minutes alone with a baseball bat with that doctor who is currently on trial for murdering babies born alive by severing there spinal cords with a pair of scissors. I'm not God, of course, but in my honest opinion, he doesn't deserve to live.

Understood, how about the liberals who push the agenda so that this kind of thing can happen without so much as peep out of government, the DOJ, or local law enforcement?
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?sectio...id=9059172

April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A local abortion clinic is under fire, facing allegations of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.

A series of emergency calls made from the Planned Parenthood of Delaware this year are raising concerns about what's happening behind the closed doors.
Two former nurses who both quit are speaking exclusively with Action News about what they saw inside.
Another former employee, Joyce Vasikonis told Action News, "They were using instruments on patients that were not sterile."
The former nurses claim that a rush to get patients in and out left operating tables soiled and unclean.
Werbrich said "It's not washed down, it's not even cleaned off. It has bloody drainage on it."
"They could be at risk of getting hepatitis, even AIDS," added Vasikonis.
Both of these nurses said, they quit to protect their own medical licenses, stunned by what they called a meat-market style of assembly-line abortions.
but then again some feel it's only a blob of goo until 22 weeks
The argument that the left has pooh-poohed from day 1 has come to pass. The red line (pun intended) was supposed to be 22-24 weeks after conception. And, was supposed be rare, allowable only in the case of rape, incest and danger to mother. The following taken from the thread starter article, shows without question there can be no line in the sand when butchers are allowed to decide who lives and who dies. "Amazingly, some argue that killing babies like Gianna is morally permissible. Recently two bioethicists, Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva, published a paper in the peer-reviewed Journal of Medical Ethics entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” They wrote: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.” And, what moron pray tell is qualified to make this distinction?

I couldn't help but notice a marked drop off from those in support of legal abortion on demand in this thread. A picture is worth a thousand words 03.
Abortion is just the modern equivalent to Eugenics
Does this shock anyone?

Liberals and liberal-organization never have an answer for a reasonable question. NEVER.
I believe the fault rests with those who insist on giving Planned Parenthood and similar groups the benefit of the doubt. How can anyone really be surprised with anything radical that is learned about these murderers?

Those who believe in the sanctity of life are naive and are too willing to "play fair". They engage in too much "kissy butt". Many suggest that God will surely intervene. That is not very likely. It is our duty to fight this war, and don't doubt that it is a war that is being lost, - not His.

If it isn't already too late, the right to lifers better take off their love gloves, arm themselves accordingly (figuratively and otherwise), and do whatever it takes to protect the most innocent and vulnerable.

It is our duty to do so and we will be held accountable.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I believe the fault rests with those who insist on giving Planned Parenthood and similar groups the benefit of the doubt. How can anyone really be surprised with anything radical that is learned about these murderers?

Those who believe in the sanctity of life are naive and are too willing to "play fair". They engage in too much "kissy butt". Many suggest that God will surely intervene. That is not very likely. It is our duty to fight this war, and don't doubt that it is a war that is being lost, - not His.

If it isn't already too late, the right to lifers better take off their love gloves, arm themselves accordingly (figuratively and otherwise), and do whatever it takes to protect the most innocent and vulnerable.

It is our duty to do so and we will be held accountable.

I can hear RV now. "Accountable? Pshh."
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I can hear RV now. "Accountable? Pshh."

From my understanding of TheRealVille's personal beliefs, he isn't concerned about any "accounting". I believe otherwise.
He's not alone. America believes this way now.
where are the liberals
all i here is crickets
^ Nothing to say. Just like the PPH people.
If they are born alive after the 22 week threshold, and able to live, they should be able to live, and pro lifers should adopt them.
TheRealVille Wrote:If they are live after the 22 week threshold, and are born alive and able to live, they should be able to live, and pro lifers should adopt them.

why do you want pro lifers to adopt them
their not the ones going around being irresponsible with they're bodies
WideMiddle03 Wrote:why do you want pro lifers to adopt them
their not the ones going around being irresponsible with they're bodies
Because you all are the ones making the noise about it.
well you're all are the ones killing babies
there are loving families wanting to adopt every year
[Image: 561293_10151384736546275_637094327_n.jpg]
^ nice hyperbole to bad it's not the truth. There are multiple private/public charitable groups that provide life saving care for those that need it
[Image: 310457_2212393067068_2075325206_n.jpg]
^cute but..........Welfare and food stamps should be a temporary help up not a life style, what ever happened to self reliance? The empowerment of the individual not to be tied to the umbilical cords of government, so that that individual can be self-reliant, responsible productive member of society.
[Image: 1984-poster.jpg]Big Brother is watching you. Ignorance is Strength
nky Wrote:^cute but..........Welfare and food stamps should be a temporary help up not a life style, what ever happened to self reliance? The empowerment of the individual not to be tied to the umbilical cords of government, so that that individual can be self-reliant, responsible productive member of society.
You do realize that welfare has a 5 year lifetime limit, right?
^so are you saying after 60 months the family is dropped off the government's role?
nky Wrote:^so are you saying after 60 months the family is dropped off the government's role?
I'm saying there is a 5 year lifetime limit to welfare. Look it up.
http://web.ku.edu/~rlevy/Public_Benefit_...earCap.PDF
If I don't want to be burned, I do not jump into a fire.

If you do not want a child, do not have sex.

It is not exactly something you need a Harvard degree to comprehend.
Panther Thunder Wrote:If I don't want to be burned, I do not jump into a fire.

If you do not want a child, do not have sex.

It is not exactly something you need a Harvard degree to comprehend.
If you don't want to have an abortion, don't have one. It is not exactly something you need a Harvard degree to comprehend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4