Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Love Tubby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feel free to tell us how you love TUBBY. Stay on this subject and follow the rules.
He has won 80% of the games he has coached @ UK including 1 NCAA Championship (Even though they where with Patino's players) and I think thats amazing and 3 SEC titals playing against teams like Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, and LSU ! Even though he hasnt had the best recruiting classes he still recruited some great players like Tayshaun Prince and Keith Bogans ! His day a UK will come when they win there 8th Championship !
The score to date, hate Tubby 7, love Tubby 1.
I love Tubby and that was a great post Blackcat_Student
Old School Wrote:The score to date, hate Tubby 7, love Tubby 1.

The score to date. 23,000 in Rupp every game no matter what, no where near that number signing that lame petition that went around last season. :popcorn:
alfus21 Wrote:The score to date. 23,000 in Rupp every game no matter what, no where near that number signing that lame petition that went around last season. :popcorn:

game over old school....you lose
he has had a great run but wouldent you like to see a change to a more dare i say pitino typ b-ball played at rupp. there has been lotts of prospects go elswere just becouse of tubbies slow style of play
I'm not a Tubby hater or am I a Tubby lover, I have been a UK fan for over 35 years, but I will admit that I'm not happy with the direction the program is heading. Tubby is a good coach (not great IMO) but good. I think he does need to get a grip on the recruiting problems. I was glad when they hired Tubby I thought he was the best fit for the UK program and maybe he still is. Whomever the coach is they will always have fans crying to have them fired that's just part of coaching profession.

If Tubby stays fine, if he leaves that's fine also.
Tubby Smith sucks
NYY10 Wrote:Tubby Smith sucks

I think that comment was made for the other thread !
cant deny his numbers but can complain on his recent tournament failures
Hands down Tubby is a great coach. Just look at all the wins he has recorded at UK and SEC Titles he has won. Sure we havent won a NCAA Title since 1998 but then again UK won the championship in 1958 and then a drought for 20 years until 1978 then another drought for 18 years until 1996 and I don't think anybody was posting they hate Adolph Rupp, Joe B. Hall, and Eddie Sutton on the internet. So for all you Tubby haters, quit your complaining and go to Louisville or dUKe, or you can just shut up and stay loyal to the Big Blue regardless of who the coach is!!!!!