Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TV this fall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who cant wait to see there favorite tv programmings new seasons and some new shows.
Well I cant wait for Prison Breaks to start and a new Show on NBC this fall called Friday Night Lights, and you guessed it its based of the book and the movie, looks like it will be pretty good. So what is everyone looking forward to watching.
Friday Night Lights, Nip/Tuck, Greys Anatomy
Nip/Tuck... and Wildfire, but I'm not sure when it starts back
I'm still waiting on Prison Break, the first parts were great
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Nip/Tuck... and Wildfire, but I'm not sure when it starts back
Nip/Tuck starts in September.
I can't believe they're still milking Friday Night Lights. After reading the book, and seeing how that town really is, it's hard to believe they would praise them for being that way. And if you haven't read the book then don't try to argue otherwise, because the movie didn't show the real Odessa at all.
And on a sidenote, I'm looking foward to Nip/Tuck as well.
alfus21 Wrote:I can't believe they're still milking Friday Night Lights. After reading the book, and seeing how that town really is, it's hard to believe they would praise them for being that way. And if you haven't read the book then don't try to argue otherwise, because the movie didn't show the real Odessa at all.
I agree with ya, about Friday Night Lights, I beleive the tv show is about football present day not back in 1988.
BurntTires Wrote:I agree with ya, about Friday Night Lights, I beleive the tv show is about football present day not back in 1988.

I hope so, should be a good show if it's set in present times.
alfus21 Wrote:I can't believe they're still milking Friday Night Lights. After reading the book, and seeing how that town really is, it's hard to believe they would praise them for being that way. And if you haven't read the book then don't try to argue otherwise, because the movie didn't show the real Odessa at all.

Oh I agree the movie was nothing like the book, which I thought the book was better, but I love anything that has to deal with high school football.
alfus21 Wrote:I hope so, should be a good show if it's set in present times.
The show is about a team called the Dillion Panthers.
Are there any good sitcoms in the works for this fall?
Old School Wrote:Are there any good sitcoms in the works for this fall?
Havent heard of any.
BurntTires Wrote:Nip/Tuck starts in September.

I saw that on FX about a month ago... I got really excited lol
Every episode of Prison Break was like watching an awesome movie to me....... I can't wait for this season, but I doubt it will be as good
Yea i forgot about the friday night lights tv show, but besides that my name is earl and family guy
I love Family Guy too
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I love Family Guy too

Don't watch it much cause I never know when it's on but it's hilarious
Im looking forward to the new season of House and Family Guy
I like House too... and ER
House is pretty good, just started watching it some this summer. Greys Anatomy ended last season with a goofy cliff hanger, so Im about to loose intrest in it if it doesnt pick up. For laughs Two and a Half men is great, looking forward to a new season of it along with the Law and Order's,& CSI's.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:House is pretty good, just started watching it some this summer. Greys Anatomy ended last season with a goofy cliff hanger, so Im about to loose intrest in it if it doesnt pick up. For laughs Two and a Half men is great, looking forward to a new season of it along with the Law and Order's,& CSI's.

Two and a Half Men's still on?
Yep, as far as I know.