Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: People Not In Labor Force Soar By 663,000 To 90 Million, Labor Force Participation Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The numbers speak for themselves. Note that the 663,000 figure is for March alone. The funny number official unemployment rate dropped another 0.1% last month. Do you see any indication that the economy is recovering? Me neither.

[INDENT]
Quote:People Not In Labor Force Soar By 663,000 To 90 Million, Labor Force Participation Rate At 1979 Levels

[Image: Labor%20Force.jpg][Image: Labor%20Force%20Rate.jpg]
[/INDENT]
I think even the most liberal of dems are starting to hate this guy.

Thats what they voted for though....
here we are
the fact's
that means get a JOB liberels
WideMiddle03 Wrote:here we are
the fact's
that means get a JOB liberels
What if we don't have to?
TheRealVille Wrote:What if we don't have to?

so i dont have to pay for you're laziness
:lmao: get a JOB
WideMiddle03 Wrote:so i dont have to pay for you're laziness
:lmao: get a JOB
You damn right you don't have to pay for me. If I want, I don't have to work another day in my life, and it won't cost you a dime. I probably pay for you.
It's interesting that in 5 years the number of people not in the workforce grew as about the same amount is it did in the 18 years before that. Of course, this year is not done yet.
TheRealVille Wrote:You damn right you don't have to pay for me. If I want, I don't have to work another day in my life, and it won't cost you a dime. I probably pay for you.

da yes it does cost a dime
i pay for you through tax's
WideMiddle03 Wrote:da yes it does cost a dime
i pay for you through tax's
I pay my own taxes. I pay more taxes than you can even dream of, I'd say.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think even the most liberal of dems are starting to hate this guy.

Thats what they voted for though....
Most of them are not ready to admit it yet, but I agree that smart liberals are starting to turn around. Even Bill Maher is threatening to leave California if his tax bill continues to rise. Smart liberals abandoned the Politics forum a long time ago. Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:I pay my own taxes. I pay more taxes than you can even dream of, I'd say.

in you're dreams
if you pay more in tax's you should have a JOB
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Most of them are not ready to admit it yet, but I agree that smart liberals are starting to turn around. Even Bill Maher is threatening to leave California if his tax bill continues to rise. Smart liberals abandoned the Politics forum a long time ago. Confusednicker:

I hope the Liberals will stop their Red State Migration soon. Even though they're leaving these democratic/liberal/broke states by the wad, they are beginning to taint the states they move to. They will continue to politically support liberalism wherever they go. It won't be long till they have nowhere to go.
[Image: 556010_10151376593776275_307929354_n.jpg]
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I hope the Liberals will stop their Red State Migration soon. Even though they're leaving these democratic/liberal/broke states by the wad, they are beginning to taint the states they move to. They will continue to politically support liberalism wherever they go. It won't be long till they have nowhere to go.

Is Kentucky not a broke state? High Unemployment? High Drug Use? High System abuse?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:in you're dreams
if you pay more in tax's you should have a JOB
I do work.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The numbers speak for themselves. Note that the 663,000 figure is for March alone. The funny number official unemployment rate dropped another 0.1% last month. Do you see any indication that the economy is recovering? Me neither.

[INDENT][/INDENT]
Looks like it started dropping sharply at about 2001-2002.

[Image: Labor%20Force%20Rate.jpg]
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: 556010_10151376593776275_307929354_n.jpg]

this post makes more sense than any post I have read on HERE

also read the fine print at the bottom it has to be the TRUTH
TheRealVille Wrote:I do work.

:biglmao: get a JOB

vector Wrote:also read the fine print at the bottom it has to be the TRUTH

happyplace.com? seriously?
liberals like to look at education
the fact is, degrees to not replace real-world experience
look at the state of the red states vs. the blue states
red states are in much better shape

get a JOB :biglmao:
WideMiddle03 Wrote::biglmao: get a JOB

get a JOB :biglmao:
I've got a job. But, I choose when I want to work. Don't hate on my wages and hours, negotiate your own good conditions.

Bold: Can you distinguish between fine print and large print?
TheRealVille Wrote:I've got a job. But, I choose when I want to work. Don't hate on my wages and hours, negotiate your own good conditions.

Bold: Can you distinguish between fine print and large print?

bold
can you distinguish between get a JOB
WideMiddle03 Wrote:bold
can you distinguish between get a JOB
Can you read that I've got one?
TheRealVille Wrote:Can you read that I've got one?

:lmao: :popcorn:
TheRealVille Wrote:Can you read that I've got one?

can you read or spell
[quote=WideMiddle03]:biglmao: get a JOB

get a JOB :biglmao:[/QUO

you just proved my point :notworthy
vector Wrote:[quote=WideMiddle03]:biglmao: get a JOB

get a JOB :biglmao:[/QUO

you just proved my point :notworthy

you dont ever make n e points
just post links and junk

Lets be completely honest here.

I assume by "most educated" they mean the highest rate of college graduates, correct?

That, IMO, is the worst demographic in the country when it comes to knowing politics and understanding issues. Of course the "most educated" states voted for Obama, its statistic is nothing more than millions of liberal kids who are doing the "cool" thing.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets be completely honest here.

I assume by "most educated" they mean the highest rate of college graduates, correct?

That, IMO, is the worst demographic in the country when it comes to knowing politics and understanding issues. Of course the "most educated" states voted for Obama, its statistic is nothing more than millions of liberal kids who are doing the "cool" thing.
Ranked by percentage of residents, 25 years or older, with a college degree or more. So, you think people with only a high school education or less know more about politics, and have a better idea of what's right for the country, than higher educated persons?
It is my opinion that a college degree has no bearing whatsoever on ones ability to vote for the candidate that would best serve his/her constituents.

Congress is made up of individuals that could stack degrees to the ceiling. Look at the way they vote. That educated bunch is worthless as teats on a boar hog. So no, college degrees have no bearing on solid political values that are "right for the country".
TheRealVille Wrote:Ranked by percentage of residents, 25 years or older, with a college degree or more. So, you think people with only a high school education or less know more about politics, and have a better idea of what's right for the country, than higher educated persons?

I said no such thing, but if you believe that a 21 year old kid with a college degree has more knowledge about whats best for this country than a 50 year old farmer, youve gone completely insane.

You know as well as anyone why your President won, and thats because of the demographics that voted for him.

I guess the next election the results of the "most educated" will flip when they realize all those smart people chose a complete failure a commander in chief, wait, we already know he is, so who exactly are the smart ones again?