Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin Woman Facing Charges Of Rape And Sodomy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An eastern Kentucky woman is behind bars facing rape and sodomy charges after police say she had sex with three boys. Police say it happened at her home in Corbin. Arrest warrants for Barbara Bailiff state she had sexual intercourse with a fourteen year old and sixteen year old boy at her home on July 9th. Police say the two boys had drunk a quantity of alcoholic beverages. Another warrant says Bailiff performed oral sex on an eight year old boy the same day.

The news has stunned those living nearby and worries parents whose children play in the neighborhood.

"My nieces and nephews are out there all the time. My child's out there. It just shocked me," said Sarah Alsip.

"It worries me because I've got grandchildren. This woman always acted strange since she moved in," said Brenda Alsip.

Several residents we talked to say they were often uneasy with Bailiff's behavior around children. Bailiff's house is just across the street from the playground at South Elementary School.

"She'd go over to the playground and start talking to the kids," said Sarah.

"I raised six kids. I've got eleven grandchildren and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them," said Brenda.

Barbara Bailiff is in the Whitley County Jail charged with multiple counts of rape and sodomy. She declined our request for an interview.

"I just hope they don't allow her to come back into our neighborhood," said Brenda.

Bailiff will be back in court Tuesday for a preliminary hearing.

[Image: pxl_trans.gif]
They need to put her under the jail.
Thats really sad that she would do that.
She needs to be locked up.