Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greatest match ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could book one match...
2 superstars...
both in their prime.

Who would it be?
#1 Ultimo Dragon & Sabu
#2 Brian Danielson & Dean Malenko
#3 Dynamite Kid & Chris Benoit
Stardust Wrote:#1 Ultimo Dragon & Sabu
#2 Brian Danielson & Dean Malenko
#3 Dynamite Kid & Chris Benoit

Random, but it would definitely be entertaining lol
The Steel City Brawl

Bruno Samartino
vs
Curt Angle
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The Steel City Brawl

Bruno Samartino
vs
Curt Angle

WideRight05
vs.
Dangerousdaneerfan

Righty wins via submission! :ChairHit:
zaga_fan Wrote:Random, but it would definitely be entertaining lol

Great chain wrestlers. Great storytellers. Great aerial stars. Add the insanity of Sabu and this would get 6 out of 5 stars. Sabu is only thought of as the suicidal, homicidal actions and is never given enough credit for his actual abilities inside the ring. Dragon is the fastest worker to ever work! I almost replaced Sabu with Juventud, but Sabu brings a dynamic never seen before.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The Steel City Brawl

Bruno Samartino
vs
Curt Angle

Fun idea, but would not make for a great match. Angle is hands down the best technical wreslter EVER. Bruno, while he could work, his workrate was that of the 60's / 70's era. Lot's of rest-holds and comebacks. Bruno could never keep up the pace with Kurt. On the opposite side though, Kurt could just as easily wrestle the 60's / 70's style Rassling! It would be a waste of his talent, but, he could work that style with ease.
Stardust Wrote:Fun idea, but would not make for a great match. Angle is hands down the best technical wreslter EVER. Bruno, while he could work, his workrate was that of the 60's / 70's era. Lot's of rest-holds and comebacks. Bruno could never keep up the pace with Kurt. On the opposite side though, Kurt could just as easily wrestle the 60's / 70's style Rassling! It would be a waste of his talent, but, he could work that style with ease.

That's the cool thing about Angle, he can do well in just about any type of wrestling match we can think of.
Any combination of the following: Bill Kazmire, Ted Arcidi, Warlord, Mark Henry, Ken Petera or Jeep Swanson. I know some of you all are into the high flyers but I'm not. I prefer these type of matches.
Best match ever was RVD vs Jerry Lynn .... I would like to see Austin Aries vs Shawn Michaels
Goldberg vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
It like to see Flair and Austin go at it in their prime...
even if only for the promos going into it lol
WideRight05 Wrote:WideRight05
vs.
Dangerousdaneerfan

How about a triple threat match to include us and Westy??? A good old fashion street brawl.
WideRight05 Wrote:WideRight05
vs.
Dangerousdaneerfan

Righty, you are a lot like Hogan. You don't know the difference between a wristlock and a wristwatch.:lame:
Bruno vs. Professor Tanaka
Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan.... on a WWF Pay-Per-View.

Sting (surfer gimmick) vs. Hollywood Hogan. (I hated Sting in the 'Crow' gimmick)

The Undertaker (purple) vs. Sting (surfer gimmick)

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Randy Savage (80's)

Andre the Giant (when he was still in decent health) vs. The Undertaker (at a WrestleMania)

The Rock vs. Sting (surfer gimmick)
One I forgot to add....

The Rock (current) vs. Ric Flair (Horsemen era)

Now keep in mind, this would be a headliner at a major PPV event. With the proper build up and promo's......... this match could have been Epic.