Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Man Charged With Stalking 14 Year Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His neighbors say he was real nice man, but police say they literally caught him with his pants down. Police say they found a 65 year old Corbin man outside a 14 year old's bedroom window. For 3 years David Bargo has lived next door to Ronald Rose. A friendly neighbor, Bargo says Rose often offered him help with work around the house. But Bargo just learned Monday afternoon that Rose is in jail, accused of staring at a teenage girl through her window.

"Well honestly I never would have dreamed it. He just didn't seem like that kind of person," said Bargo.

Police say they were called to Ruggle Street early Sunday morning. They say Rose was found with his pants undone and say Rose had been touching himself while staring at the girl.

"Standing on a concrete block, looking into or attempting to look into the window of a young female juvenile and was conducting himself in very peculiar manner," said Corbin Police Captain Tim Helton.

What's even more disturbing is that Rose has been in trouble with the law before. Five years ago he pleaded guilty to criminal trespassing and alcohol intoxication charges. A juvenile identified him as the man in her bedroom. That girl's mother says Rose has been stalking her daughter for years. Rose lives close to a playground and a daycare.

Despite what police and the victim's family say has been an ongoing problem, Rose isn't on the sex offender registry and he's not required to be since he's never been charged with any kind of specific sex crime.

Rose is charged with first degree stalking, but police say a grand jury will consider other charges against him.

[Image: pxl_trans.gif]

http://wkyt.com/Global/story.asp?S=5133494&nav=menu181_2_5
I guess she was undressed or something???

Psycho either way
Who knows... what's worse if she she was sleeping.... that would be ever worse...
Thats just sick.
This guy is sick and needs help, before he does something alot worst.
I'm glad my daughter's bedroom is on the 2nd floor. That would be one sorry guy if he were outside of my house doing that!!!
Did he find her on Myspace? lmao
thetribe Wrote:Did he find her on Myspace? lmao

More than likely
Pirate Pal Wrote:I'm glad my daughter's bedroom is on the 2nd floor. That would be one sorry guy if he were outside of my house doing that!!!

:thumpsup: You have that right! :devilflam
thats just sick,