Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Manti Te'o Talk Is Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When is this talk ever going to end? He's all over ESPN about his 40 yard dash and pro day that's taking place today. Personally, I believe they need to leave him alone about his situation that took place and just let him play the game.

He ran a 4.71 today that helped his draft stock today and reporters are saying he should go between 19 -32 first round. He also bench 225 for 21 reps.
I seen the same thing and wondered what ESPN was thinking.
To true sports fans, and not the occasional drama viewers this makes the average viewer sick.

He claims he wasnt distracted at all against Bama, when in reality he should be saying he was no matter if he was or not, because of the way Bama spanked him all night.
Hes an average college LB at best that will be a backup in the NFL.

Nobody cares, but its the all might "pretend like a champion today" Notre Dame that gets him on tv.
^ It is my hope that the Ravens trade their entire offensive line in order to move up to the #1 Draft position so they can fill their Linebacker needs with Manti Te'o!!!!!
3rd round pick at best but i feel 5th round is more suitable.
judgementday Wrote:3rd round pick at best but i feel 5th round is more suitable.

Wanna bet????

I'll bet Manti goes 1st or 2nd round... Any takers?????
Stardust Wrote:^ It is my hope that the Ravens trade their entire offensive line in order to move up to the #1 Draft position so they can fill their Linebacker needs with Manti Te'o!!!!!

His lying antics fit the rest of the defense.
Stardust Wrote:^ It is my hope that the Ravens trade their entire offensive line in order to move up to the #1 Draft position so they can fill their Linebacker needs with Manti Te'o!!!!!

I believe with his talent level, hed be better suited with the Bungles.
Im gonna say the Vikings take Teo.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im gonna say the Vikings take Teo.

Me too.. I think that would be a great place for him, I would hate to be the Linebacker that try's to replace Ray Lewis in Baltimore.
^
It seems like the perfect fit for him, and the Vikings are interested.

It might be a long shot, or a stupid move, but i honestly think the Ravens should try and get the honey badger with there first pick.
A lot of the draft boards have him a late 2nd or 3rd rounder, but we know he has the potential. Character can wait, we need a good corner, and if we wait for that second pick to come around, he might be gone.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

It might be a long shot, or a stupid move, but i honestly think the Ravens should try and get the honey badger with there first pick.
A lot of the draft boards have him a late 2nd or 3rd rounder, but we know he has the potential. Character can wait, we need a good corner, and if we wait for that second pick to come around, he might be gone.

I think it would be a great pick for the Ravens... And I think Vikings picking Manti would be the best thing for him, he wouldn't have as much pressure..
ekff Wrote:Wanna bet????

I'll bet Manti goes 1st or 2nd round... Any takers?????

I am pretty sure someone will grab him in the 1st two rounds...I wouldn't...

I was stating that I feel he is more suited going in the 3-5 round range.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Manti is going to be a Raven. And if you thought his imaginary girlfriend was a story, just wait until you see all his imaginary tackles......
Manti Te'o, Baltimore Ravens: NFL Draft Match Made in Heaven

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/15400...-in-heaven
Bears, Vikings, Colts, and Ravens are the 4 teams that r really interested in him... I believe those 4 GM's know what they're doing.
Stardust Wrote:Manti is going to be a Raven. And if you thought his imaginary girlfriend was a story, just wait until you see all his imaginary tackles......

He'll be a Viking.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He'll be a Viking.

He will be a Viking when he is role playing at home for his boy friend, but he will be a Raven on the Football field....

[Image: 524-mens-deluxe-nordic-viking-costume.jpg]
^
Confusednicker:
He will go in the first round foresure. He could very well end up with the bears they need to replace urlacher. Either way he will go between the 19-32 pick. If everyone passes on him he will be a raven and I can only hope that happens. Couldn't think of a better person to replace Ray Lewis. Would be a great fit for both!!! Confusednicker:
Wheres Urlacher looking at?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wheres Urlacher looking at?

So far there is very little interest in him. Teams rumored to be interested are Vikings, Giants, and Broncos.

He will land somewhere but I do not think he will be used as a 3 down linebacker.

I do not want Manti on the Bears.
^
Manti is poision.
I dont think anybody really wants him.
^ I think there is a few teams that really want him... He's a 1st rounder!