Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Ohio State 78 - (10) Iowa State 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Kraft wins it with .5 secs left
Buckeyes win it by the hair on their chinny, chin, chin.....and it was .2 seconds win the ball went through the net.

Congrats to OSU!
How long has Aaron Craft been at Ohio St.? It seems like he has been there forever.
Spirit100 Wrote:Buckeyes win it by the hair on their chinny, chin, chin.....and it was .2 seconds win the ball went through the net.

Congrats to OSU!

It was .2 secs but the refs put .5 back on the clock.

Jarons Wrote:How long has Aaron Craft been at Ohio St.? It seems like he has been there forever.

I've thought this same thing about him and a lot of other players.
Ohio st got very lucky they were out played most of the game.
Jarons Wrote:How long has Aaron Craft been at Ohio St.? It seems like he has been there forever.

He's just a junior. He was a freshman when Brandon Knight made that game winner in his eye.
Buckeyes allowed Iowa State, who is 0-6 all time against the Buckeyes to hang around way to long and it almost cost them.

Glad the Buckeyes were tested because I think they need it especially with who they have up next.
Terrible call on the charge on Iowa st. Zebra's continue to play major roles in the outcome of these close games.....The call against Butler last night was awful as well.
And how in the world did they determine to put .5 on the clock at the end? The ball was going through the net at .3
Is it just me or is Barkley wanting to throw down with his co-workers. No love lost amongst this group.

Supposed to be fun you overpaid horses butts. Get a better crew next year CBS!
Because Iowa got hosed. Ohio state lived on the line the final 2 minutes. The offensive foul call was awful. Moving and all. Feel sorry for Iowa state. They outplayed the buckeyes. Craft shot 6 free throes
Because Iowa got hosed. Ohio state lived on the line the final 2 minutes. The offensive foul call was awful. Moving and all. Feel sorry for Iowa state. They outplayed the buckeyes. Craft shot 6 free throws that he should not. Awful just awful.

Barkley was going nuts. Loved it.
Spirit100 Wrote:Is it just me or is Barkley wanting to throw down with his co-workers. No love lost amongst this group.

Supposed to be fun you overpaid horses butts. Get a better crew next year CBS!

I love Charles Barkley!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I love Charles Barkley!!!

turreble Granny, turreble I tell ya Confusednicker:
Can someone post a video of the last second shot? Or explain it.
Never mind, seen it.
Iowa State got screwed!
^Controversy call that should have been a charge. But I can see the refs point of view.
More than one game ending with controversial calls. The charge arc (or whatever it's called) should be thrown out along with flagrant #1 and #2. It's a contact sport. The players are getting their education paid for by playing the game. So, grow a pair and play!
I really don't like cry babies on the floor!

Charles Barkley calling out that guy for doing commercials for a car that he can't even fit into was the single funniest thing I've heard in years! Sorry, but I really like him.
At game speed the call could have gone either way. Go Buckeye's!!!!! Go B1G!!!!