Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Collins 6 Spencer County 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the TSOA Tournament at Meade County

Collins plays Male and Meade County tomorrow morning before tournament play.
Blue, had a change to watch this game, it played after the Meade co. vs Male game. A buddy told me about a 5th grader playing for Spencer. He said he saw her play in the fall and she was really good, but i thought he was crazy. well he wasn't, she scored 2 of the 5 runs and had a sac bunt. played a good 2nd base. Then got to see her play against Male today and she played a very solid game. She scored 1 0f the 2 runs Spencer scored. I think Male will be better than people think.
Bobsoftball Wrote:Blue, had a change to watch this game, it played after the Meade co. vs Male game. A buddy told me about a 5th grader playing for Spencer. He said he saw her play in the fall and she was really good, but i thought he was crazy. well he wasn't, she scored 2 of the 5 runs and had a sac bunt. played a good 2nd base. Then got to see her play against Male today and she played a very solid game. She scored 1 0f the 2 runs Spencer scored. I think Male will be better than people think.

That's crazy a 5th grader playing varsity! She must be pretty good.
The fifth grader is really good. The Collins seventh grader came in with the bases loaded to get out of the inning. Hopefully for Spencer Co. she will finish her career there.